• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Cut & Fold Rear Bumper – Jeep Cherokee XJ

While I think you did a nice job and I like the look of it, I think that the nut for the carrier hanging down right there can cause some issues if someone is rockcrawling with this bumper. I know that is a spot where I've hit a few times, and have even destroyed my latch for my swing out due to rocks.

Maybe some protection?

Almost done.
I am having a hard time deciding on the type of latch to use. I think I will try a push pull type.

Full adjustability, Tilts up to 25* on the top setting, has 3 height settings and allows for backspacing adjustment.
421367_311792258869659_124064200975800_845536_1379654149_n.jpg

I wanted to go with a different look than most the tube carriers out there, this is very strong yet light weight.
425658_311792288869656_124064200975800_845537_346698428_n.jpg

Looks good Max! This is supposed to be bolt on right?

I am waiting for a local tester to come in, hopefully he will be able to stop by later this week or next.
I can test it for you...just sponsor me the cost of one Mojave Cut and Fold rear tire carrier bumper. :D

Impatiently tapping foot and staring in direction of Dirtbound Offroad...

It looks good. Couple questions, how about a better look at that latch and will it fit the non cut and fold version of the bumper?

It looks good. Couple questions, how about a better look at that latch and will it fit the non cut and fold version of the bumper?

It is a threaded T handle, I wanted to do a lever based latch but I could not come up with one that would work right without a full length arm.

I got more photos on my camera at the shop, ill post up later.

It should work on both the cut and fold and non, however it will require welding some brackets onto it.

Back