• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mods...please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ren

NAXJA Forum User
I am no longer wishing to be a part of this board, as it has gotten to be pretty much a reflection of quite a few of the "other" boards as far as attitudes towards other people go...i.e. If your name is in black, regardless of the fact that it was red at one time, or you have contributed info/how-tos', then you are pretty much expected to STFU. Now, there are around 10 users' that are the biggest ones thinking this way, but seeing as how they are "early" members (LOW member numbers), saying against them is mostly greeted with " YOU are a user, not a paying member. You have NO say, so just, once again, STFU. There are alot of complaints made being on other boards, and the consensus seems to be that NAXJA is headed down the same trail as POR has gone. That is a sad thing, as there is ALOT of help here, and good folks, but the "band of brothers" is extremely disheartening. I can understand restricting access to areas for dues payers only, after all this board is longer a community, it is a business. I just wish that the Board would RESTRICT the yaps on the "Band". Naming said people won't work, as several are board members, and thus, seem to be above reproach. Good day, and good ridance.
Ren

Last edited:
And this thread is done, after a cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back