• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab??

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Just was wondering if the group was planning on going to Moab again in the Spring?? Any intrest in getting a group to go and head on out May again like you guys have done.

I'm planning on going to Moab around May sometime. I'll be flying into Denver to a friends place then driving to Moab and renting a Jeep. You guys don't mind a MWC invasion do ya? :D

Just was wondering if the group was planning on going to Moab again in the Spring?? Any intrest in getting a group to go and head on out May again like you guys have done.

Yes.

I'd love to go but lil'dirty would kill me as he will still be in school.

So let him miss a few days, come on dad. Please!!!! :D

I was really hoping to make EJS this year but alas my Senior Leadership Course is at the same time frame. I'd love to go out there this spring though.

Does one have to go at Easter? Admittedly, June is a bit late because of the heat (Don't ask how I know this), but later in April?

SteveT, I got a chuckle out of that :D

I may be able to make it this year. I don't really want to go during ejs, too many people there during this event.

depending on the progress on the destruction/construction project, the family and I are planning on the first week of June... we'll deal with a little heat.

I had a horrible trip to Moab last year, but it was awesome none the less. I am still going to try to make EJS as I only caught the first 2days of it last year, but its going to be tough. Either way though I want to get back out there again this year.

Back