• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab??

I'm going to head out mid to late April this year...not sure on dates yet though.

Just an FYI... Cruise Moab will be there the 1st week of May. It's a big Yota Cruiser gathering. We happened to be there the same week as them last year, and the town / trails were pretty busy. A ton of sweet rigs though...just expect heavier trail traffic if that's the week you choose to go.

I was in heaven with all the old FJ40's! :cool:

I am planning on going to the Easter Jeep Show. It will be our first time so I figured it should be the big event. I haven't read the whole thread ( I will ) but is anyone else going?

I would suggest a trip in March. Moab was hot last year by the beginning of May. May is my cut off- I wont go out there after May unless I'm on the water, and even then it can still be hot as balls

I'd love to go but lil'dirty would kill me as he will still be in school.

From reading his last few posts, he sounds like he might get sick in a few months...cough cough...Lil'Dirty be lil'sick.

SteveT, I got a chuckle out of that :D

^^ I like this guy.

Things are blurry on the whole "poo and toilet incident" and my lawyer (Grin) has cautioned me to say no more.

I do need a reason to shake the dust off my harness, though.

Let's do the week of the 21st because I'll be out of school then and I can come for the entire time!

Correction my last day is may 11th so any time after that will work. What is everyone else thinking?

I may actually be out there May 11th.....

Family and I will be in Moab for sure from Thursday April 19th through Sunday the 22nd. Anyone else want to come along?

Depending on what everyone else figures out I may take you up on that, it would be me (in my xj) and my mom and dad and brother (in his tj rubi)

Sooo..... not to be a PITA, but is anyone going to actually go as a CO NAXJA group and do some real wheeling?

becuase in the past the trips have been in may. and thats not that far away...

Back