• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab run in May?

tonesxj said:
Either I can call Slickrock or someone else can. I think I only reserved the group spot w/ 10 people in mind, we should up it to about 15 or so to be safe.
If it is under your name, it might be easier if you give them a jingle.

Is everyone planning on tenting it? I was thinking about pulling my Pop-Up there cause I like the Lap of Luxury :D You know... coffee maker, heat...

mingo said:
Is everyone planning on tenting it? I was thinking about pulling my Pop-Up there cause I like the Lap of Luxury :D You know... coffee maker, heat...

Yep tents.I think the group site @ slickrock is tent only- but I'm not positive.

Is this the group site that we've always seen the K5 Blazer group using about the same time we do the Fall Fling?

I've ordered one of those truck bed tents for this trip and CO Fest - Am I gonna be able to park the truck in the group site to camp out of?

homeATTI.JPG

Guess I'm putting the cart before the horse.... I need a windshield, emissions test, pay up my expired registration....... and I go buy the tent first....... :dunce:

I'll call them and up the #'s.

Troy,
Give em a call, I would think you could camp out of your illegal truck:) .
Jeff told me where to set it up, I guess it is where you all camped for Fall Fling.

EDIT: I called them, we are good for up to 30 people in the group site.

Troy, the lady stated it shouldn't be a problem for your truck tent. Cruise Moab is going to be there at the same time, I guess they have reserved the majority of the park. Anyone planning on bringing pop-ups better call and get a spot secured. # 800-448-8873

Last edited:
tonesxj said:
Anyone planning on bringing pop-ups better call and get a spot secured.

I'll just do the tent thing then. Less stress and $$$

If the wife comes we will either do the cabin route or a motel.

If any one likes to mt. bike and wheel there is a group of us going out between may 25 and first part of june (we have a teacher) and a wrangler. our mt bike goal is to shuttle tha lasalles and porcupine and whatever else. Wheeling is still up in the air (we have done fins, poison and amasa-back). We are looking to do slightly more challenging wheeling.

dbswede said:
If any one likes to mt. bike and wheel there is a group of us going out between may 25 and first part of june (we have a teacher) and a wrangler. our mt bike goal is to shuttle tha lasalles and porcupine and whatever else. Wheeling is still up in the air (we have done fins, poison and amasa-back). We are looking to do slightly more challenging wheeling.

Lets keep this to the point, some of use carry a little to much around to mtn bike...:laugh2:

you should come out on this trip the first week in may... i'll be bringing a bike (or two) and plan to get out for some two-wheeled fun at least a couple of days. :thumbup:

dbswede said:

MMIXJ said:
you should come out on this trip the first week in may... i'll be bringing a bike (or two) and plan to get out for some two-wheeled fun at least a couple of days. :thumbup:

Hell why dont you just open a new thread and invite everyone......

So are all of you guys staying at Slickrock? I am staying there too and will be pulling in there Sunday night the 6th.... If you guys are leaving Monday I guess I'll have to come over and say HI ;)

John

Back