• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab run in May?

planefixer said:
We're leaving Wednesday, May 2 and returning Monday, May 7th.

Attendees / those that have expressed interest so far:
Myself
Formatt (Matt)
TonesXJ (Tony)
Big XJ Flames (Aaron)
Led
XJk9bar1 (Joey)
jrsxj98 (Justin)
JohnJohn
Yellaheep (Troy)
Crash AF (Joe H.)
The "diesel brothers" ( Justin and Rusty)
Mingo (Tracy)
So far.

Tony secured us a group site @ Slickrock (Thanks Tony - you da man :thumbup: :thumbup: )

So who is in for sure? Barring any drastic circumstances im def. in.

I'm in...

Finances allowing, I'm planning on it. Fawking gas prices could kill it if it gets too far over $3 a gallon.........

YELLAHEEP said:
Finances allowing, I'm planning on it. Fawking gas prices could kill it if it gets too far over $3 a gallon To hell with it, I never wheel anymore and need to stop making excuses and get back on the trails so.... I'm in:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: .........

Fixed it for you.:D

in like flynn...

:sunshine:

Hey guys, myself and several others from WA State will be arriving in Moab Sunday the 6th. If you see a few XJ's /w WA plates, wave or stop and say HI. Mine's a blue XJ /w PNWJEEP as the plate.

John

I sooooooooooo want in on this, but my better half says the house has to be coooooled for this summer before I get to go play in MOAB again.
Anyone know a good cheap AC installer???????

Avanteone said:
Hey guys, myself and several others from WA State will be arriving in Moab Sunday the 6th. If you see a few XJ's /w WA plates, wave or stop and say HI. Mine's a blue XJ /w PNWJEEP as the plate.

John

We'll keep an eye out for you.

So thats 11 Def. (Cause Troy is going, I would hate to have to stop in Littleton and kick his ass!)

Either I can call Slickrock or someone else can. I think I only reserved the group spot w/ 10 people in mind, we should up it to about 15 or so to be safe.

Led said:
Sure come on out it just hasn't been the same without you :firedevil

Im not sure if it will be cold enough to heat rocks, but just in case there is now creek near by is there?

Back