• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2012

Re: Maob 2012

Finally got all signed up for Goldenspike on Sunday April 1st (first Sunday.) If your interested sign up soon. There filling up fast only 3 out of the 6 day's are still open for this trail and only 11 spots left on this day.

I'm planning on heading out there for the early part of the week, all the way from New Orleans! Probably running some of the moderate trails and exploring, havent been out there in years! Hope to run into some other members out there!

I'm planning on heading out there for the early part of the week, all the way from New Orleans! Probably running some of the moderate trails and exploring, havent been out there in years! Hope to run into some other members out there!

I will keep you informed I think we might do a night at our camp site for a get together. I would like to meet some more people from naxja from all over the nation. I'm trying to set all this up but it's going to have to be on a night I don't have anything else going on. We are plannin the rest of our week on the 13th of March I'm hoping to have a date set for the night. I don't think were going to do anything special just a get together and sit around and talk. I will post up and send out pm's to let everyone know what day works for me but that doesn't mean you guy's can't do something without me. I have to many people to please. :smoker:

Hey Iceman. Kmboren from IMC. I see your plans on Sunday and Tuesday what else are you doing the rest of the week. I will be there from Monday the 2nd to Wednesday the 11th. So far I really do not have any plans except for Friday I am probably running the triple Threat with some friends of mine. I would love to hook up and run some trails with you guys. I am open to almost anything except buggy type trails. Want to keep the few straight parts of me jeep straight with windows intact if possible. Set up with longarms, locked front and rear with Rubicon 44 in front with arb and chormolies and cherokee 44 in rear with spool with 4.88s. Let me know.
Thanks,
Kevin
8o1-5 nine 2-four nine 2 4

All right guy's this is how my week is going to look. First I want to make sure you know that the club I'm organizing this with does not condone drinking alcohol on the trail. That is meant for around the camp fire after all wheeling has been done for the day. I'm sorry if this offends you that’s not what it's meant to be. This is my second year of going with these people and because I'm inviting NAXJA members to join us I want to make it clear up front. I hope you still want to join us and I look forward to meeting some of you while we are in Moab.

Friday Fins and Things in the afternoon
Saturday Kane Creek
Sunday Golden Spike
Monday Strike Ravine
Tuesday Area BFE Crawl Mag Day
Wednesday Hells Revenge
Thursday Vender Show and maybe Moab Rim or Cliff Hanger
Friday Pritchett Canyon

Saturday Leaving in the AM to go home

Any questions send me a pm because my next two weeks are very busy.

We'll see you Tuesday for sure at BFE, find me and introduce yourself. Other than that, I dunno my plans yet. Sunday is WARN Media/vendor run, following Saturday is the Dirt Riot race that I'm thinking about running trail rig class in. And Wed. night I think is BFE's "wheeling under the lights" night.

John

We'll see you Tuesday for sure at BFE, find me and introduce yourself. Other than that, I dunno my plans yet. Sunday is WARN Media/vendor run, following Saturday is the Dirt Riot race that I'm thinking about running trail rig class in. And Wed. night I think is BFE's "wheeling under the lights" night.

John

We might go out to wheeling under the lights. We did last year and it was a blast. Thursday we don't have to be up early so we might do that to. I will stop by and say hi. It was funny I was watching youtube videos the other day trying to get motivated and I watched a video with you and your rig in it. I don't know from what year but I recognize the rig. Hope to see you there and finally get to meet you.

I will probably join you for Tuesday maybe Thursday and Friday. Wednesday night sounds fun. I would not mind doing a night run on fins and things or hells revenge either. Look forward to meeting your guys.

Oh its so close I cant stand the wait! Looks like we will be getting some decent weather so far but as always that could change. Its near 80* by the end of this week there!

Could someone please edit the title of this thread, the misspelling of Moab is driving me crazy. LOL

I got to work over the weekend on cleaning mine up. Touched up all my black trim and stuff, it's been on my to-do list for like 2 years now. hahaha

IMG_0168.jpg

Oh, and got my new Warn 9.5CTI installed:

IMG_0133.jpg

I'm SOOOO pumped for Moab!!!!!!

Thanks for pointing that out, now its going to drive me nuts lol. I still have a bunch of little things to do yet on the Jeep and tow rig. Tripple fan kit on the XJ, pulling the shackle relocation kit for some boomerang or adjustable shackles, an oil change and it should be ready to roll!

T minus 4 hours and counting, then the long drive begins.:guitar:

Back