• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc stuff 4-sale

Rob D

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have various stuff I'd like to get rid of;

Dana 35 30-sline kit w/Detroit Locker - The Detroit is used but the axles are new Alloy USA shafts w/new bearings, seals, and wheel bolts/studs still in the original packaging. $400

Dana 35 30-spline Yukon axles w/ABS toner rings pressed on. Can be used with either ABS or non ABS setup. (Must have 30-spline carrier to use these in your d35) $75

Extended front upper bumpstops, push-in style from a 91 XJ. I believe they're the small diameter ones. The color is black in case it matters to anyone. I don't think I've even compressed the front far enough to even touch these since I put them on. $15

Dana 35 Trac-Loc LSD. Original 27-spline limited slip carrier. Been sitting in my garage for awhile now. $40

Dana 35 Rockcrusher diff cover w/mounting bolts. I'll include the Lube-Locker gasket with it. $40

Stock suspension parts, (uca's, lca's, front coils, rear leafs). Dana 35 ABS housing. Free, you want any of it, come and get it.

I will try to answer pm's, or whatever, as quickly as I can. But since I work nights I may not get back to you right away.

Hey Rob, you ever come down towards Oakland? I'm interested in the leaves, bump stops & control arms, if the bushings are in OK shape. I'd throw in some more money, only seems fair.
If you don't come down this way often, I'll work out a time I can get up there.

Hey Rob, you ever come down towards Oakland? I'm interested in the leaves, bump stops & control arms, if the bushings are in OK shape. I'd throw in some more money, only seems fair.
If you don't come down this way often, I'll work out a time I can get up there.

Send me a pm with your phone # and a time frame for when I can give ya a call. We can probably work something out since I work for BART.

Back