• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. Parts For Sale

PM'd you on the RS9000s as well

Sent wave runner pics and response on shocks!

Sorry for the delays but Yes, I do have a life outside of NAXJA! If you must know, I travel the south counties for the state repairing bridges, I plow snow in the winter, I beach camp in the summer and I coach Jr. college football! So little time left and I would prefer to crawl! What I am selling and the price I have listed is just for those that need low budget items that cost a lot new! Just trying to help with what is going to no use!

I got nothing on the shock PM?

I'm patient. I understand a busy life.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanx "G"
shelby, I sent response! Did you get it? I know you want the Rancho 9000 shocks! I just want to know how long before your back from wherever you are! Are you serving presently out of the country?

I hope my punctuation and capitalization are correct? I did not capitalize shelby because it is not capitalized on your profile and that, to me, would be incorrect! Ha!

Last edited:
I didn't get a response. I will be back in 29 Palms in late June. I am currently stationed in Georgia. If you can't hang onto them I'm sure I can get someone to grab them for me.

Back