• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy 44's, NP 242, Misc Stuff for sale

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I have a matching pair of Dana 44's from a mid 80's Wagoneer. Driver drop, centered rear, 6 lug. Calipers missing from the front, steering included. 3.31's I believe.
Selling them what I paid.
200.00 firm

NP 242 TC out of my 92. this case was swapped in while I was deployed, and I was told it was rebuilt. Good condition, everything works.

Stock tie rod and ends

Warn Dana 60 Locking Hubs. Missing the spiral locking rings and one snap ring
50.00 (225.00 new)

48" Hi-Lift Jack never kept outside, used a dozen times
50.00 Firm

2 ea Monroe Reflex shocks. Stock height for XJ one year old, great condition

Spicer "extended" slip yoke. slightly longer than the XJ one. I used it before my SYE to keep splines engaged. Off of a YJ IIRC.

1 pr Swaybar drop brackets. Drops your sway bar approx 2"

1 short side axleshaft w/hub. Uses 260 Joint (no u-joint) Painted pretty gray, great trail spare

1 short side axleshaft (no hub) uses 260 joint

Prices are OBO unless specified. I will ship small things on your dime.
Located in Telford, PA

John

Hey John,

I'll take your Hi-Lift.

We're sure to meet face to face this time! I'd be free Thursday evening or over the weekend to come up your way.

--wavingpine11

Hi-Lift sold! Thanks Ahren!

Yes, the axles are complete minus front calipers. New ones can be sourced for about 20 each through your LPS or www.rockauto.com

John

My thanks to you as well, John--I've been needing one of these for a while. Was borrowing the girlfriend's up to this point when I needed one. . .

:cheers:

A girlfriend with a Hi-Lift and aside from needing lockers, a more hooked up XJ as well. I'm trying to catch up but she bought whilst I built. . . But seriously, how much more can you ask for when you have a woman who is willing to not only go 4-wheeling and shooting, but also lend an occasional hand when there's wrenching to be done?!?

A girlfriend with a Hi-Lift and aside from needing lockers, a more hooked up XJ as well. I'm trying to catch up but she bought whilst I built. . . But seriously, how much more can you ask for when you have a woman who is willing to not only go 4-wheeling and shooting, but also lend an occasional hand when there's wrenching to be done?!?

Can i have her number? Just wanna talk to her about her mods... honest...

:laugh3:

Sorry about the OT John, just trying to keep your thread up top.

Patience--I'll get her up to RC some time when a group ride is organized that we can make. She's pretty fun like that. I asked her if she'd be into it and she said "Hell yeah!" She still has a loan on hers, though, so a bit of a conservative driver.

So, anyway, buy John's stuff! He's tryig to fund a classic 70's Jeep buildup. Very noble cause!

Can i have her number? Just wanna talk to her about her mods... honest...

:laugh3:

Sorry about the OT John, just trying to keep your thread up top.

Back