• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Craig's list Thread

That's damn near cheap

with a mechanical DT466 and air brakes on everything.
build ramps on the neck and haul two, or go hillbilly hauler with a pickup camper.

the more pin weight the better on that setup.

I'd bet you could take it home for $3500, it's been listed a while.

agreed, I have now owned, and SOLD, 4 of these trucks. the dt466 is great low buck hp, but the IH comfort level leaves a lot to be desired. I will say if it was closer I would be all over it for a skid steer ro back hoe hauler for the farms.

If you've never driven one of those trucks, it's similar to having a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Corn cob story for another day. 😳

I had an air ride seat in the bus, so that's all fixable....But I know some prefer the feel of a good cob.

agreed, I have now owned, and SOLD, 4 of these trucks. the dt466 is great low buck hp, but the IH comfort level leaves a lot to be desired. I will say if it was closer I would be all over it for a skid steer ro back hoe hauler for the farms.

air ride seats and some sound deadner fixes a lot of stuff.

it's not like comparably priced pickups are going to be peaches anyway.

True on all levels. Being an air brake truck swapping in some seats would be cheap n simple. For an extra 500 you could pimp the cab out cheaply n nicely in that rig.

You can't see that post if you aren't in the group just FYI.

Damn, pretty killer setup.

Back