• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MID-TENN XJ MEET

Rich, you are right on the money. Today was great getting to meet everybody. So many of us just bought our XJ's. That was a surprise to me.

Josh and Rich are two hot dog cooking dudes. They grilled 'em up just right even though we has a good breeze blowing. The food was great.

I was glad to see a lot of friends, families, and children there today.

Mark and I are ready to build our XJ's. We came back to the shop and did some clean up work and diagnosed two leaks. Power sttering pump and oil filter bracket o-ring. We are motivated.

Hopefully we can put together a trailride soon or another M&G.

Thanks for a great day!

I want to start by thanking se-real for starting this whole thing up. You never really know how many people are involved in the Jeep community that are within a few miles of where you live! Great job, it was a tremendous turnout!!!

PacificEd, I would love to lend a hand on anything you might need on your build. Just let me know. My info is on the roster.

Anyway great meet! Hopefully we all can get together again. SOON!

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for coming out. I had a great time and got one heck of a wish list. My '89 will be in gettin in shape for the next one!!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great:party: ! Thank you Se-real and Pacific ED for putting it together. Lets get a trail ride together soon so we can break some stuff and build it better. There is a place to ride in Lewisburg, never been out there but hear its great, there is a trail for every level rig, and $10 per vehicle and you ride all day. Also, I will be happy to host a wrenching session. I've got a good size garage and all the tools. I was great to meet all of you, your families, and your rigs. Remember the weather is only getting better now, I look forward to getting back together.

Aright. Time for some pictures for al of you that were not able to make it.

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

It really was a great turnout. I actually had fun organizing this and it payed off! Jeremy: when you get back we could have another meet/ ride and hopfully people are looking at these pics and seing what they missed out on!

There were three more Jeeps that didn't make the picture. Dustin's cool gold '99 on 33" MTZ's, a Grand Cherokee, and my crappy stock '88.

One thing I noticed was this. There were three RENIX XJ's (Richkh's '90, Breeze's Comanche, and my '88). The rest were all 1997 to 2001 models. No Jeeps from '91 to '96 were represented. Just an observation that I thought was kinda weird.

We need to do this again and I'm sure more will be able to attend.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it otherwise the 91-96 would have been represented with my 92. Was sick as a dog yesterday and most of the night, for anyone that's interested though TNVJC.org is planning a ride to windrock the weekend of the 15/16th and you're all welcome to join the site and come ride with us.

The offer's still out there, TNVJC is planning a weekend ride of windrock this sat & sun and you're all invited to ride with us if you want. Just go to www.tnvjc.org and join the group for free and add your name to the list of people going in the trips section.

Back