• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MID-TENN XJ MEET

se-real

NAXJA Forum User
I am hosting a meet in Murfreesboro, TN on march 2nd. We will be meeting @ Barfield park at 1:00pm. It has been labeled a xj meet but of course we would not refuse any type of fellow jeeper! The meet will be at the nature center at the park so its a very nice environment. I would really love to meet some of you guys there! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! There are grills there with a few pavillions so grilling may be in the plans too.

im not in mid-tenn, but i may show up.

R_Jeep,

Please, everybody come and join us. The more the merrier.

This is going to be FUN!

ill try to get a few se-tenn guys to come with. any wheelin options afterwards? whos grillin' while were chillin':dunce: ?

R_jeep said:
ill try to get a few se-tenn guys to come with. any wheelin options afterwards? whos grillin' while were chillin':dunce: ?
Seriously man, get everyone to come up here! There wont be any wheeling after this event just a meet and greet this time(we will discuss a wheeling even there). Me and richkh on this site will provide the hot dogs if some of you guys can bring some condiments/chips. This should be a good turnout! I will get the adress to the park so anyone can mapquest it.

Well i cant wait to do this? Im sure we will have a great turn out! Lets try get the word out to other xj owners so we can form a nice group for this event and more in the future. Se-real and I will keep you all posted with more details, so be sure to check back. Looking foward to meeting all of you!

All SEC and NAXJA members are welcome to come to the Meet-N-Greet. We encourage all members to bring their families with them.

I will try to see what we can bring in the food department. Potato salad, chips or something like that would be good.

Oh yeah, try to bring your XJ. I need some ideas.

Man that sux I will not be there but thats cool i'll be there wheelin!!! soon see how much flex i can get out of the RE 4.5 SF kit

postalxj,

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Remember, we can have as many of these Meet-N-Greet's as we want. There is nothing that says we can't have another later in the month, etc.

I think the more get togethers and rides we can do, the more fun we can have in our area.

I would like to reserve my parking spot. . . .

edit: I will bring soda too!! (the cheap kind of course)

fatty said:
I would like to reserve my parking spot. . . .

edit: I will bring soda too!! (the cheap kind of course)
ha ha ok buddy, like i said, me and rich have the hot dogs and buns covered. I hope my damn jeep is done by then!!!! lol

Ok, so, se-real and richkh have the hot dogs and buns.
I, fatty, am providing the soda. We need volunteers for condiments (ketchup mustard relish), maybe some chips and a side of some sort. Feel free to chime in. Also I am bringing my camera, and I encourage others to as well, to post up picks here afterwards. That way we can show everyone how fun it really was!! Maybe we can generate some more attendance this way.

Ok, I just talked to my friend Erik (parts manager at southeast signature jeep) and he is going to attend with a new rubicon full of goodies! He is also offering some special offfers on parts for atendees! I suggest you show up and snag one of his business cards! This is gonna be a pretty nice event guys, please help me spread the word. I have spent ALOT of time the past few days organizing this, along with advertising and getting the local jeep dealers support!

I'll bring chips and hot dog additives.

Good job on getting the Jeep dealers support. I didn't think of that.

What do you guys think of contacting the local off raod shops?

I will be there. I will bring chips and drinks and some cookies or other sweet. We all need to gain a few pounds i am sure. By the way the first person to tell me what the freakin noise is coming from my front end gets the first cookie.

See you guys there

Josh

I will also bring some stick on name tags so we can have our NAXJA name and actual name (if there is a difference) for identification.

Man that sounds like fun!!!!!!!! Thats cool the Jeep dealer is going to be there! With the new RUBI Yea take pics so I can see some of the rigs!

Back