• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

messing with your friends

t-frady said:
lol list goes on and on hydraulic bush puller, sky hood and a square cutting saw and i told my friends he is like 25 or something and i convinced him that his limited slip had a 2.5A fuse in it and he said he worked on cars LOL thats a good 1

Stanley, Ahhh.. the Armpit of Gaston county...Hahah:flame:

thanks used to live in dallas nc if that makes in any better

I'm glad I was only born in Gaston memorial and never stayed past a few tears and spanks, haha.

not me, but a good prank on a buddy.
he had just got back from leave and was waiting for his ride out to a FOB outside Kabul. He gets a call to go see the Sgt Major, and have a beret!
SSM asks him what he did in London on his flight back, why did they get a call from the English Authorities?
Brings him to the CO of the Battle Group...
anyway they had a JAG, couple Cheifs, MWO's, LCol and the boss of course there grinding him on getting in trouble, drug sniffing dogs are on camp to check his quarters, come clean and we'll help... get out of our sight, get back in here... then they push this file across the table and tell him to open it... there's his new rank, congrats, promotion.
he told me later he was thinkin of running, out of the office, compound, gates whatever. his face was white as a ghost when I saw him few minutes later.

I keep screwing with my roommates laptop. The normal wallpapers, hiding stuff, making normal icons shut down his laptop, and changing his IE start page to some gross stuff. I just got done changing his config file for Counter-Strike Source so that no matter what button he presses, his character kills himself and made the file Read Only so he can't change it in game. Took him about 10 minutes of trying to figure out what happened before I busted out laughing and fixed it for his computer retard self. He also has auto login on his MySpace so I changed his status and threw him in some interesting groups. Trying to think of other stuff.

Pepper tracks. I used to be a technician for Xerox. We worked on high speed copiers. One of the problems we had on these machines was called pepper tracks. It as an image quality problem that was a series of small black dots that looked like a small bug with dirty feet had walked across the paper. It was a very common problem that took about 5 minutes to fix. We had a new guy transfer in and he needed to be brought down a peg. There was a service call placed on a machine in his territory for pepper tracks. We got there first and ran about 1000 sheet of blank paper through the machine. Now we had 1000 sheets of paper with pepper tracks on them. We then reloaded this tainted paper in the paper tray and left. The dude shows up about 30 minutes later and fixes the problem and then runs some "test" sheets through the machine to verify that the problem is resolved. Of course, they are covered with pepper tracks. He jacked with that machine for hours.

Our friend "Redneck Tim" left his keys laying around so my friend scooped them up. He then got ahold of me and we installed two horns under his seat that were wired to his break lights. Scared the S*** out of him and took him a while to figure out what was going on.

camping out on a weekend run, 2 of the crew parked thier rigs real close to each other. I got bored watching them get drunk and decided to have some fun. Ever sen the "generic" key switches at the parts houses? These guys both were using them in their rides. Hmm. So, being an oppritunist, I switched them, one for the other. Around 4:30 in the morning, we got up and turned out for a late night run....ever watch a couple of drunk idiots try to figure out "why" something won't work?

When I worked in a computer office I would mess with peoples computers so bad. A simple trick, take a screen shot of their desktop(with all the icons on it). Set that screen capture as their wallpaper and remove all the icons from the desktop. They spend an hour trying to figure out why they cant click on the icons!

Get a key mapper and change some of the keyboard around just enough to bug them for hours.

Its not 4wheeler on the roof but it made me laugh all the time.

another fun trick is to VNC into someone's pc and every time they open an app, hit alt+F4. It's hard to keep from giggling while they are at their desk across the room cussing their computer.

Bathroom tricks are always cruel. Make sure theres only enough TP to be visible but not useable. After your buddy has been in there long enough, turn the lights off. Nothing like taking a dump and being stuck with no TP in the dark 20ft from the light switch.

Bathroom tricks are always cruel. Make sure theres only enough TP to be visible but not useable. After your buddy has been in there long enough, turn the lights off. Nothing like taking a dump and being stuck with no TP in the dark 20ft from the light switch.
you sir, are pure evil.

:cheers:

I was a volunteer staff member at a local scout camp for 2 weeks. I had been CIT there the summer before and I didn't have a job at the time and it was the last 2 weeks of the summer. we went around pranking eachother every night the whole time. The camp director's rules were simple, no destruction of property or messing with the campers and we had to be present at flag in the morning.
One of the kids went out to the movies, we hung everything he owned from the ceiling of the pavilion that was next to his tent. Bunk, trunk, mini fridge, tv hanging from duck tape. we hung around in the woods to see his reaction.
Running a kayak up the flag pole (commissioners had to take it down before any campers saw it)
taking a dump under someones tent platform
puting candy under the platform to attract the critters at night.

My brother is a marine, he has a few of the new people in his squad that he was exempt from boot camp.

~Alex

How about covering the bowl with Saran Wrap? That's one for women that whine about you not putting the seat down.

Back