• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

memorial day weekend

Working, but I'd like to do a run on May 31, assuming I get my front axle working.

Monday, Corral Canyon OHV. Markw's idea, his requirements, which will probably be something like you gotta have 33's or bigger, a winch, lockers front and rear, and a ham radio, (which I'm totally down with) tee hee.

But seriously, the major plan is to run Bronco Peak. Which means no stockers and no open/opens. :D

and no :cry:

mikedashg said:
Monday, Corral Canyon OHV. Markw's idea, his requirements, which will probably be something like you gotta have 33's or bigger, a winch, lockers front and rear, and a ham radio, (which I'm totally down with) tee hee.

But seriously, the major plan is to run Bronco Peak. Which means no stockers and no open/opens. :D

I might be down for a bronco run... its been a while. Is that place still dusty as all hell?

I have a question and am too lazy to look at the calender....

When is memorial day weekend?

I'm havent memorized the dates of all the holidays :dunno:

i think its the 24th, 25th, 26th May........ but Im Australian... what do i know???

I heard autralians can take on an angry pack of kangaroos in a cage fight? true?

Shhh.

OK fine..

Its still dirty and now its supposed to be more dug out and harder? I dunno, I think I wanna run up it this time. Supposedly its harder that way.

I did redo my tail pipe so Im not blowing dust all over any more.

KH

mikedashg said:

It's the 26th.

I've been up and down within the past year. Kevin, the turn that you broke you tail light on when we were going down is real washed out. I made it with 35's and open front, Mark with 33's lockers front and rear took it on the end of my winch line. I made it past that spot, but shortly after almost rolled down hill, so I too took a line.

I like Bronco, but it's still dirty as heck, and tippy crazy.

mattyj said:
I might be down for a bronco run... its been a while. Is that place still dusty as all hell?

Matty,

I haven't seen you in a while. You should come out. It's been raining so maybe it won't be all that dusty. Just muddy, haha. Still interested? 9AM at 4-corners.

mikedashg said:
OK, here's the final video of one of the trails: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKAHnrlNnHc

We also did Bronco Peak, which is a harder trail then Sidewinder. Stay tuned for the Bronco video, uhm, maybe next weekend? LOL There's way more footage of Bronco I think.

Nice vid.. that place looks like its Lotsa fun.

Back