• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n greet

Does anyone want to try to meet up this Thursday after work in the sacramento area ? Too short of notice ?

I was thinking maybe Susie Burger Downtown or some sort of cool burger place - they have beer there too ?

Or a Beach Hut deli somewhere maybe ?

Niagara Rim could work for the weekends of the 20th or 27th of August. Maybe

Is there still a planned meet and greet for this Thursday in San Jose? If yes, what time?

Yes there is. We usually get together around 7:30-8. It used to be at the Cambrian plaza area, but We moved it to bass pro shops or a pizza place right next door.

So what's going on here all you guys in sac lets meet up, lets just put down a time and place and get some people to show up??? Let's do something this week

Ill be in cupertino tues -thurs. so this week wont work for me in sac.

I'm moving back up to sac this weekend so I'm down to drive the jeep around Sac and meet up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm moving back up to sac this weekend so I'm down to drive the jeep around Sac and meet up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Moving back?

Meet n greet time

I start work tomorrow. I won't have finance for gas until the end of the month. I do want to get to a meet and greet. Probably won't happen until next months though.

Ok damn. How bout Loomis Basin Brewery this coming Tuesday? The 20th? Who's in?

Possibly down for this. This is very close to ruffstuff too ... Hmmm...

Back