• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet

Where should we meet?

• bigalpha's house

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Shrek's for Halloween

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • TOR

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • trail rate this's house

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Someplace further East

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Well, according to the poll we are going to have it someplace further east. Since I don't know what's further east, perhaps someone further east should suggest some places.

The next event is at:
10/31/09

2933 Moss Spring Dr.
Antioch, TN 37013

Halloween Party
Costumes encouraged
Starts off at 7:30
Taking the kids to trick or treat at 8:30 I think

Well, according to the poll we are going to have it someplace further east. Since I don't know what's further east, perhaps someone further east should suggest some places.

And the East TN boys wonder why we never have M&G's in East TN. We agree to have one over there, but noone over there wants to plan one.

TOR is east of Nashville. Carnage Mtn is farther east.

I suggested further east because a 4hr drive to alphas house wouldn't be worth it for someone like myself. I like the idea of TOR and had a good time there last time but I didn't bother saying anything about it since Ed was the one that provoked it last time we had it there. This time of the year is bad for a m&g if you actually wheel with the flog coming up but a few weeks after that when the funds can recover wouldn't be too bad.

Back