• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet 3

I stand corrected.

And the SEC Spelling B Champion is.......AB.

I mean BA.

Last edited:
Boo, you had to use the whole word "your". Frankly, I'm not very impressed at all; my Mom could do a better job of insulting than you are currently doing. Plus, "wordscramble" is not an ongoing idea; it needs to be clearly defined in each post.

Not to mention, you are doing a poor job of coming up with clever jabs at me -- anyone can say "your mom". Seriously, I'm far better at this than you two are.

I mean, I did get two people for the price of one post. I'll post back once I see that you two are capable of hanging on my level.

atleaSt i woUldnt Constantly delete posts to maKe me feel better... and if all we keep saying is "yOur mom" theN why cant you come up with somethIng better than, you canT spell and im telling?

im not saying that your BAd at thIS by any Means... you are keeping up very well expeciallY with more than one Being on my side and just you on your sIde, but then maybe thaTs why you Cant resist Having to resort to post deletion... :D

Hey, that's not bad YJ, it only took you like 45 minutes to think up those two whole sentences and bold the right letters. But, you should have gotten it all correct in all the time it took you to post it.

I'm actually pretty impressed; you even managed to get the letters in the right order unlike your buddy Shrekie-Poo.

Just one question: how much collaboration you two are doing to spell all these words right? It must be lots of work. Are you guys in each other FAV 5 lists? Seriously, though, is it necessary for you to parrot "your mom" non-stop?

After all, I have a surprising lack of concern for what you say to me. My wit is far superior to yours. Shrek couldn't handle it and just screamed about it.

It's OK, though, I know you have to put others down to feel better about yourself. I won't hold it against you, since I'm a cool guy.

Can you believe that you're sitting there writing down all of these bolded letters to figure out what I'm saying to you? Are you trying so hard to figure out what I'm saying that you're not even reading this post for content? Don't fret, I'll give you another hour or two to respond.

Don't worry about your junk being so small, though, it's not like you could help it. After all, there are no pumps strong enough to make that any bigger. :cheers:

I wasn't screaming about your wit, it was about you being a sissy by deleting my post after I had already won. Hows that for bold.

Alpha, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't be so mean to you.

first off... i have to work too. thats why it took me so long... not because i sit here trying to come up with something to say to you... not all of us gets to sit in front of a computer and NOT have to work on it during the day...

and touche... that was a good one... funniest part was when you said i was writing all the letters down to see what you said... i can multitask though... i was reading the content and writing the letters down as well :D so neee! to you.

Last edited:
I am at work and also multi-tasking. I thought you'd enjoy how I tied the hidden message into the post. Pretty clever, I thought.

This has been fun, but I don't want to use up all your brain functions for the day. By the way, you FAIL for misspelling your hidden words.

first off... i have to work too. thats why it took me so long... not because i sit here trying to come up with something to say to you... not all of us gets to sit in front of a computer and NOT have to work on it during the day...

and touche... that was a good one.

You misspelled "still". :D

Back