• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MEATFEST '07...

Here is a few....
0421071854.jpg

0421071927.jpg

0421071845.jpg

0421071845a.jpg

0421071845b.jpg

Rev

Like I said, a few stranger characters around...

Pretty darn good camera phone pics, Rev!

sucks I missed that, looks like y'all had a good time.

anyway, I'm back in ohio.

I told the wife the next time she want's me to chaffuer her around chicago she was buying me GPS. Don't you people believe in well marked roads?

How can you not find your way around Chicago? It's laid out on a giant grid that runs North-South and East-West. Just get yourself a map and navigate by the numbers ie Cicero Ave is 4800w and at that point Archer Ave is 5100s.

87manche said:
I told the wife the next time she want's me to chaffuer her around chicago she was buying me GPS. Don't you people believe in well marked roads?

IDOT's motto is "Ya'll can see it.... but ya can't get there from here."

kunaji said:
How can you not find your way around Chicago? It's laid out on a giant grid that runs North-South and East-West. Just get yourself a map and navigate by the numbers ie Cicero Ave is 4800w and at that point Archer Ave is 5100s.

Actually Cicero is 5000w perhaps your directions got him lost?? :kissyou:

Rocketman said:
Actually Cicero is 5000w perhaps your directions got him lost?? :kissyou:

It's been 4 years since I've lived in Chicago so being 2 blocks off ain't that bad. I also said it's easy to navigate, I never said I could give directions very well. :greensmok:laugh:

kunaji said:
well, let's see.
numbers are great, except that you can't read the freaking things until you're on top of them, cause they put them on little signs.
Compound that with an ungodly amount of traffic and it's kinda hard to get where you're going.
oh, and my wife was the one reading the map, so maybe that explains it.
A lot of, "you needed to turn there"

whole lotta good that does me as we're passing it.

Who's the cowboy?

Hale

Wow.
You know how you get a mental image of someone online that you've never met in person?

I was WAY off.

Hale

Haleyes said:
Wow.
You know how you get a mental image of someone online that you've never met in person?

I was WAY off.

Hale
pretty sure you said the same thing about me.
Maybe you should stop picturing people naked based on their e-persona ;)

87manche said:
pretty sure you said the same thing about me.
Maybe you should stop picturing people naked based on their e-persona ;)

Yeah, good call.

Hale

Back