• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MEATFEST '07...

some bad chit going round man.
chit makes you paranoid. :eyes:

...BOB

As bad as I hate too, I'm going to have to set this one out.
I'm planning on going to the BL in June, and really ought to save some $$.

Hale

suckage.

My tire deal fell through apparntly, d-bag hasn't returned an email in two weeks.
Still coming to chicago this weekend, need directions to the meatfest please.
Hotel is in the ohare area.

Man, if you're driving in from OH for da MeatFest, you sure as hell can do better than a hotel near O'Hare. Expensive and quite a hike from Gil's place.

ChiXJeff said:
Man, if you're driving in from OH for da MeatFest, you sure as hell can do better than a hotel near O'Hare. Expensive and quite a hike from Gil's place.
not driving up there explicity for meatfest.
it's a getaway weekend for the wife and I.
gonna do tourist crap like navy pier and downtown.
hotel was $54 a night, nothing special.

If you're getting a room near O'Hare for $54 a night......I'm not sure I want to know where it's at. That's a bargain.

mannheim rd. hotels are scary.

cheers,

jj

IntrepidXJ said:
nope, it's a "2 star" motel according to hotels.com
it's a quality inn.
it will likely suck, but I'm not driving 6 hours to sit in a hotel room. so I don't care.

Looks like JJ nailed it....you may be rethinking your opinion by Sunday morning.

is this still on for this sat or did i miss something?

cheers,

jj

I may be able to make it if I can find the time to drive all the way down to kenosha from racine. It might take, I don't know... 10-15 minutes depending on traffic and where in kenosha it is (by the way, where in k-town are you?). If I do show up anything I should bring, or I could try to coax the girlfriend into baking something.

Mike
aka Brittany's Driver

This just in, preliminary reports show elk and venison in the vicinity of K-town. Full story to be released on Saturday.

Back