• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your lodging reservations early!!!

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
NAXJA's Fall Fling will once again be headquartered at the Slickrock Campground. This is located at 1301 1/2 Hwy 191 North, Moab UT 84532, and the Tel #s are 800-448-8873 or 435-259-7660.

The cabins will probably get reserved early on, so if you want one, ya better not wait too long.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

The wife's requirements include a full fledged motel room with hot tub and pool, or a bed and breakfast. I guess I'm getting old, but that hot tub really feels good after a day on the trail changing axles;-) I'll just have to drop by and hassle you guys.

by the looks of it, if i'm able to make it, i'm pitching in w/ kejtar and his roomies.....i'm easy to please, after living in iraq for 16 months i can sleep on the floor on my good 'ol coleman air mattress for a couple of days, or a couch, or whatever, as long as i got my woobie and my sleeping bag. hope to see you guys there!!!!

Kris

Got a Motorhome Spot, See you guys there
John

Back