• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration form, 25th Anniversary Celebration

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Here is a link to the Moab event registration form. You can click on the link to e-mail the form and pay through PayPal, or you can print out the form and mail it in with your check.

Moab event registration form

Event headquarters will be at Slickrock Campground, 1301-½ N. Hwy 191, Moab UT 84532. Reservations can be made by calling 800-448-8873 or 453-259-7660, or by going to their website at www.slickrockcampground.com

Registration is $40 and it includes trails for Friday and Saturday, two event stickers, one event raffle ticket, and one Fri night dinner. Additional dinners will be $12, and kids dinners will be $5. Trails for days other than Friday and Saturday will cost $5 to cover the required BLM trail fee.

Registration will be available each morning and evening, before and after trail rides, at the registration table at Slickrock Campground. Vehicle inspections will be held at registration. Any vehicles not meeting the safety requirements will not be allowed on scheduled event trail rides. Trail rides will be scheduled each day of the event and sign up for trail rides will take place at the registration table. Tickets for both the Sweepstakes XJ and the event raffle will also be sold at the registration table.

Advance registration is requested so we can better plan for the event activities, though registrations will be accepted at the event. Pre-registrations including shirt and sweatshirt orders must be received by Sept 2, all registrations must be recieved no later than Sept 22.

Schedule of events

Tuesday evening: Get Aquainted Reception at Slickrock Campgound. Food and drinks will be provided while you register, sign up for trails, buy raffle tickets, and visit with new and old friends.

Thursday evening: Show and Shine at Swaney City Park in central Moab. Food will be available.

Friday evening: Dinner and program at the Moab Senior Center. Awards will be presented, the Sweepstakes XJ will be given away, and the event raffle will be held.

Saturday evening: Wrap Up Bar-B-Que at Slickrock Campground.

Here also is a link to the Trail Schedule.

Trail Schedule

See you all there, :wave:

Hi everyone. :wave:

bump

planefixer said:
Is the registration fee per person or per vehicle??

Per vehicle, except dinner, which is one person.

Couple questions Goatman...

Any idea what the shirt designs will look like? Maybe I could lend a hand w/ this?

Will shirts be available at the event or only through pre-order? Looks like pre-order only?

Dinner isn't served every night, is it? (With meal tickets I mean.) I'm thinking Fri and Sat only?

Sorry if these questions have been answered... I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
Couple questions Goatman...

Any idea what the shirt designs will look like? Maybe I could lend a hand w/ this?

Will shirts be available at the event or only through pre-order? Looks like pre-order only?

Dinner isn't served every night, is it? (With meal tickets I mean.) I'm thinking Fri and Sat only?

Sorry if these questions have been answered... I couldn't find anything.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!
Billy

You'll get to see the shirt design when you get your shirt. :D

We've always done a good job on the shirts, always had complements on the designs. I work it out with the designer where I get the shirts, they know what works along with my direction, but thanks for the offer. I will have a very small number of extra shirts available at the event, but they could go really fast. If someone doesn't know they can go till the last minute, they might be lucky and get a shirt there. If you know your going, don't take a chance on it, order your shirts now.

The registration covers dinner on Fri night. There will be heavy finger food and drinks on Tues evening at no charge, thanks to the Intermountain Chapter. Nothing is planned for Wed night. Thursday evening at the show and shine dinner will be hosted by CRAWL Magazine. Sat evening we'll have a simple dinner at a reasonable cost.

Don't want anyone to miss this. :D

I will be there... :)

Be sure to get those registrations in. :)

Another reminder to get your registraion forms and T-shirt orders in. Forms must be in by Sept 2nd for T-shirt orders.

See you in Moab. :wave:

Back