• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

I'm sure either Josh or I can work you in, we both have double sites.
Sounds good. I'll make your burger a double :D

I called Serrano. 2 cars per spot only. 8 people allowed. Any other cars can be parked in their "overflow" spots on the street outside the grounds. I have two people camping with me doing this so really all you need is a site to share. Hope this helps.
Yeah, knew that, but leaving my car that far away isn't likely. I like my car more than most people like their children. :)

Sounds good. I'll make your burger a double :D

Yeah, knew that, but leaving my car that far away isn't likely. I like my car more than most people like their children. :)
Are you sure that much food will fit in that tiny car ?

I've got a double for just the wife and I. Reserved for 4 people and the xj. Wasn't able to get in the same loop as everyone else though. We will be there Friday thru Sunday in camp site 14/15. Shoot me a PM if you need a spot.

Last edited:
I've got a double for just the wife and I. Reserved for 4 people and the xj. Wasn't able to get in the same loop as everyone else though. We will be there Friday thru Sunday in camp site 14/15. Shoot me a PM if you need a spot.

Spot in now full.

if you can find a spot to park your jeep i have room for people... its looking like i'll have my motorhome and two jeeps already! but only 3 people

if you can find a spot to park your jeep i have room for people... its looking like i'll have my motorhome and two jeeps already! but only 3 people

I could but I'd rather not have to leave my jeep. But if nobody else has room within a day or so, then I'll take you up on that, thanks!

Am I missing something? Why does nobody want to leave their vehicle just outside of the campground? The host said they do it all the time...
We like our cars to much. Personally, its probably pretty safe in BB, but I don't want to find my car, or my stereo, missing in the morning.

And cause all my camping gear, clothes, food, etc will be in my jeep it's just easier to have it in the campground.

But if my only options are leave it outside the campground or else don't come, I'll leave it outside.

or if we can find you a spot at someones site to park it for the second car fee then your golden

So whats the deal if you have a double spot? Says you can have 2 vehicles and up to 16 people. Does that mean you can pay for one extra vehicle for a total of 3 in a double campsite?

Yes, double sites allow 4 vehicles, it's a coding goof on the website that says 2 cars.

I don't know if I'll have extra spots or not; if it's cold, I'm probably bringing the Egg trailer; if it's 40+ at night I won't bring it. And I'm not sure if Karen & Les, who are sharing my double site, are bringing their travel trailer or not.

Back