• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M & G Someplace in Greater LA

This is getting better and better!

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

I'll be at the M&G (probably won't be staying late) and will be driving to the Central Coast the following weekend. Anyone need anything delivered north from LA?

Keep the RSVPs coming, people. Sounds like we might have a decent turnout. Look forward to seeing everyone. And, if anyone has any of my trained crap laying around - bring it. I can can toss it in Gomer, and it will make its way home, finally.

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

I trust you got your D35 diff cover and "My Little Pony" blankie from last year's SoCal Fest?

Fortunately, the important part of that, the My Little Pony Blankie I did receive. I was so excited about that, I'm not sure if I got the D35 cover.

Come to think of it, when I turned the diff cover over to Geoff he did seem to have a covetous gleam in his eye.

Thanks for those that showed up for the M&G. Interestingly, it was mostly BSC, but a couple of others as well. Have a nice time, and it was great to see folks again. Hopefully, we can do more of these. We just might need to pick a quieter place.

Definitely a great time (a little on the loud side) it was good to see everyone! I guess next time I see you David it will be in NY!

Dammit! How'd I miss this? S#!t for brains is my first guess.

Dammit! How'd I miss this? S#!t for brains is my first guess.

Because you were too busy collecting treasures in your pickup bed.

i.php

Oooooooh. ThAAT splains things Lucy!

Does this mean David could have come out and given us a hand?

Does this mean David could have come out and given us a hand?

I might very well have! A M&G at an AAT work day would have been fine for me. Unfortunately, I didn't connect the dots quick enough to change the venue.

David Bricker / SYR

Dots are so confusing and so hard to see.

Plus I hear Avery kept him up late the night before and David gets cranky in the morning before he can have his tea.

It was 1:30am which was early for Bricker......I had to weld up some truss' before Saturday. Ironically, we worked from 8:45 to 2am on Saturday on Beamers junk....lol

Back