• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

So guys, how about another meet here soon? Chime in for days that will work for you. I nominate July 9 or June 25.

Both work for me. Tara and I are still thinking about a cookout but maybe in AUG.. So BWW in Vernon Hills if that's good for everyone.

John

Well - here goes with the once monthy chime in to the site. Will have to make the M&G to cry about all the things wrong with my poor little XJ. Was out to the Cliffs 2 weeks ago, and at the Badlands last weekend. The Cliffs are memorable for MUD and body damage. Had a great time @ The Badlands.

July 9th I will be at Badlands for Zukimelt to rep my shop and also to show some guys from work around the park. But It looks like june 25 will be good for me
Kevin

Okay why don't we set in stone June 25 then. Sounds like everyone can make it then. 6:30-Buffalo Wild Wings in Vernon Hills.

See ya guys then.

Okay why don't we set in stone June 25 then. Sounds like everyone can make it then. 6:30-Buffalo Wild Wings in Vernon Hills.

See ya guys then.

10-4 I / we will get there a bit early and grab a large table.

I will not be able to grab a table. Mother in law coming this week end not sure if i am going to make it. Will try to stop by if i can.

John

sounds like there might be a story behind this...
there was, I dont remeber.....they were selling sixers of 16oz old styles for 5.49, and to top that off it was buy one, get one. I got four. happy fourth everyone, Im going to bed now, its been a looooong couple days

Guys I did a budget boost on the front and
a bastard pack on the rear. Now a set of
almost worn out 31''s are on and I'm addicted!

It squeaks a little when starting and stopping.
Any easy fix? Hope I don't need to redo it.

P1020045.jpg

Id be down for some wheeling if I can get my gears done in time. Or just a basic M&G would be cool

Back