• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

Hey ramrod, I'm the guy with the white 90 xj you talked to last night, soo you guys having that meet and greet this weekend?

Stay tuned. I am planning on going if Craig chimes in or a couple of other guys decide to go.

XJ-Arnie...you out there bud?

hi John. I dont know what happened last weekend, no one showed I dont think. I was there for like an hour, and I realized that no one was there to remind that I have to drive home, so I paid my tab and left. sorry i was so late to respond...Ive been swamped

Hey guys lets put something together for January. I am thinking mabey the 14th so we are all past the Holidays. Post up your thoughts...Time to start talking WINTERFEST :)

Good time to see who needs parts or help......

John

it would be great to see you up here. We usually go to Buffalo wild wings in Vernon Hills Il. I know that is a bit of a drive for you. Most of the time Phil comes up and ithink he lives in your general area.

Anyone else....After the Holidays want to get together and start talking about Winterfest?

Yeah I usually make these, but the last couple months hasn't worked out for me. I would be interested in getting back out to see you all.

John, the 14th works for me. Same place, same time.

Sam, if you and your brother wanna follow me up there it would be okay with me. It'll be nice to hang with you guys again.

Yeah I usually make these, but the last couple months hasn't worked out for me. I would be interested in getting back out to see you all.

John, the 14th works for me. Same place, same time.

Sam, if you and your brother wanna follow me up there it would be okay with me. It'll be nice to hang with you guys again.

Phil: That sounds great. Ok Phil just set it guys M&G will be Jan 14th at Buffalo Wild Wings 6:00 Pm in Vernon Hills Il.
Tara and i will get there and grab a big table so lets get a bunch of XJ's in the parking lot this time.....Well drive what you can but lets talk heeps and winterfest. See you all there.

John

Crap Guys I just realized I will be out of town on the 14th ...Does the 21st work for everyone? If not carry on without us.

John

Can't make the 21st gentlemen . Ill be in the city. Phillips you still need those door handles? Ill try and get them to john.

Can't make the 21st gentlemen . Ill be in the city. Phillips you still need those door handles? Ill try and get them to john.

Dang wish you could make it man. Give me a c al and we can figure out how to get those handles to Phil.

Yeah Craig I could use them for sure, but I'm not in a hurry to get them. Don't go too far out of your way just to get them to the Meet. It'll work out eventually.

Thanks guys for the help though.

Back