• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

Hey guys new to this forum but not to an XJ. im from libertyville

Libertyville? WELCOME...

What do you guys think ...everyone getting busy being spring or should we put anouther together....Craig...Phil....Kevin ...Dan you guys out there?

John

Libertyville? WELCOME...

What do you guys think ...everyone getting busy being spring or should we put anouther together....Craig...Phil....Kevin ...Dan you guys out there?

John

I'm in for next weekend or the following! This one is no good.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I can do the 7th. Ive been catching up on tax stuff, and (thankfully) been super swaped (lol, get it?) with work. Ill be going out of town for easter weekend, other than that whatever works. John, sorry I didnt get back to as promised bud, things have been crazy.

Alwaysmuddy,

Welcome Aboard

where u at in libertyville?

Austin ave. Behind Dairy Queen... I work in town so my XJ is always around town.

welcome hope you can make a M&G

I will be in town on the 7th Let me know if you guys want tara and I to grab a table

craig no problem bud. give me a call this weekend if you are out and about....

John

RAM-ROD I pasted your house today when delivering and you got a bada** XJ

Thanks man it's a work in process....do you deliver pizza in your XJ? If so my wife told me whe saw a cool lifted Xj delivering pizza goind down the road...astopp in and say hi...or see you at a M&G

John

Cool... lets set it for the 7th at 6:00PM.
For the new guys and gals we have been meeting at
Buffalo wild wings on RT 60 In Vernon Hills IL.

Unless someone wants to change it up.
If not Tara and I will get there early to grab a big table.

Craig and Phil I have parts for you guys to pick up.

John

Back