• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ parts and possibly MJ!

CamoXJeep said:
I went to the yard again Friday and the guy is way expensive and won't come down on any price. They do have most if not all the stuff you all want but it would not be in my best interest to buy all this stuff and then get stuck with it if you cant pay for it plus shipping. I will try and talk to someone that knows him and see if we can make a deal.
The hitches he wants $50, front fenders he wants $50/ea, axles are $200 each depending on if its drum or disk. You see the pattern. I dont know how he does bussiness but I guess people like to pay those prices. And you can either pull the parts or they do. Later Jeff

97+ front clip???

CamoXJeep - thanks for starting this thread!

I'm in Bloomington, IN and regularly visit Kentucky, so me pulling the parts wouldn't be a problem.

Did you see any D44 (front or rear) axles or Ford Explorer 8.8 w/discs???

I'd definately hook you up with a finders fee if there's one down there. :)

Thanks!

For my 87 Wagoneer Limited,

I need the chrome strip that is above the grille (runs from headlight door to headlight door) along with the clips that hold it in place.

I could also use a tail light lens (but i can't remember which side - i will have to look.)

If you find either of those, then,
I also need the nuts that hold the top of the radiator to the top bar - you might as well grab those.

Thanks for the help,

bill

Looking for a ECM Computer for a 91 cherokee 4.0 manual tranny. Let me know if they have one in working condition. Mine is hitting 300,000 so I think I will probably in the market soon!
Thanks,
Ed

91 4xjever

Back