• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ parts and possibly MJ!

CamoXJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Just found a salvage yard with about 50 XJ's in it. All years and models. Let me know what you need or looking for. I'll see what they got. I walked it today and seen alot of nice stuff in there. I'm going back Friday so if your looking for something let me know and give me a price of what you'll pay for it. There was bumpers, gauges, light assy's, grills, doors, interior, hitches. Just about everything you can think of. If you give me a price I have something to bargain with and see if its worth my while. Later Jeff CamoXJeep

There is also a cherry MJ that they are getting ready to part, too bad it runs and no rust. Even the bed is perfect. I dont have the money to buy the whole thing though.

PS
Everything would be shipped from 40403 Berea, KY

Let me know if you want somebody to come down and help you pull some parts....I don't wanna make any money....I just wanna look for a d44 rear axle for my xj. My grandpa used to live outside of Berea....I'd drive down to go to a junkyard with that many xj's. I've been looking all over Central Indiana for xj's and haven't found very many.
If you want to get ahold of me to let me know or tell me where to meet ya at.....or if you just want to share any knowledge with another semi-local jeeper ....e-mail me at

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Thanks alot
Aron

Looking for the chrome trim piece that goes on the hatch of XJ wagoneers right about the license plate. I will give $10 for it, if it is in good shape and shiny.

Like this one.

Tailgate1_small.jpg

I need rear trim that goes around the back hatch opening (Dark Gray or Black).
Front passenger side fender 97+ Dark Green.
Is there any 2 door's 97 + ?

hmm, i could use a rear flare (either side) from a late model (97+) just to "practice" my planned trimming...

not sure though if shipping would make it cost effective for either of us though? :dunno:

How about Front driveshafts

I'm in need of a front drive shaft or two if the price is right. I am using it for a rear SYE on a 1996. The front shaft donor needs to be a 87-01 AW4, 4.0. See what they have. I can get one around here for about 50$. The shafts would have to be somewhat cheaper than that to make it worth your while.

I went to the yard again Friday and the guy is way expensive and won't come down on any price. They do have most if not all the stuff you all want but it would not be in my best interest to buy all this stuff and then get stuck with it if you cant pay for it plus shipping. I will try and talk to someone that knows him and see if we can make a deal.
The hitches he wants $50, front fenders he wants $50/ea, axles are $200 each depending on if its drum or disk. You see the pattern. I dont know how he does bussiness but I guess people like to pay those prices. And you can either pull the parts or they do. Later Jeff

Back