• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOTS OF Jeep and Non Jeep specific Parts and items LOOK...

F9 master kit gone
Carling switches all gone (except for the ones that sequoia wants?)

Sure. Wed or thurs 430 till like 8 work for you?

Can't make it out that way, I don't have that Orange County data center anymore. Has Mark met up with you yet? I like to use him as my parts slave.

Many parts are gone now. I will update for sure whats left after the weekend, when a hand full are to be picked up.

I do have a few more to add.
Daves Off road Dana 44 diff cover with truss tie in flange as part of it. This will not fit a rockjock44 due to the way oversized carrier bearing caps, but they would not return it for me, saying it will fit a stock OE D44 center.
55$
d44cover.jpg

Ford 9" 543 ratio gear set in great condition
40$
5439ingears.jpg

Jeep Dana 30 OE TJ shafts. Stock 27 spline stuff OE. Besides some surface rust - great condition.
40$
D30TJaxles.jpg

Still have the spacers.

All switches are gone.
C8.25 masters are gone. F9 master is gone. drings are gone. tow strap gone and few other items I am forgetting.

if you could pass this along to Mark (SidewaysStarion)when he gets his other parts i'll give him cash. i'll let him know. thanks Rob

I gave it to Mark, you owe me 40$ :)

What's left as far as D-44 differential covers? Did Jay end up with the first one listed?

everything from this posting 6 months ago is gone.

I do have a Currie Cover I have listed in another thread. See for sale section for detail on that one.

6 months huh? Well, uh...my Internet connection is slow. Can't do the Currie; the truck would back into the driveway and never start again.

Back