• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lot sale..... Yella's $5-$15 liquidation sale!

Puttzer, PM sent.

Put me down for two of the late fans, one shroud, and one early (GM style) tilt column.

Copy that.

The GM columns I have have been in the pile a long time..... I'm not sure if I have any for an automatic they may all be from manual trans jeeps. I assume you need one for an auto.......?

Puttzer, PM sent.

Copy that.

The GM columns I have have been in the pile a long time..... I'm not sure if I have any for an automatic they may all be from manual trans jeeps. I assume you need one for an auto.......?

Yup, one for an auto. I'll have to research my parts catalog, see if there is any difference in the parts that hold the tilt mechanism together.

Yup, one for an auto. I'll have to research my parts catalog, see if there is any difference in the parts that hold the tilt mechanism together.

Looks like I should stick to one made for an auto.

Looking to see if you have newer model header panel color not important just crack free fiberglass ...it wi be getting monstalined with rest of rig .

5fc639be2a99026474883e9b3dc87583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother had a collision in his 94 it now needs a header and driver side fender the current header is missing the entire headlight assembly . soooo what if any front clips and fenders do you maybe have ?

My brother had a collision in his 94 it now needs a header and driver side fender the current header is missing the entire headlight assembly . soooo what if any front clips and fenders do you maybe have ?

If Troy does not have what you are looking for I have a complete dark green header panel with both front fenders.

Trent can hook you up.

I got nothin'.

Back