• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lot sale..... Yella's $5-$15 liquidation sale!

Possibly.........

I have one in black. It came from either a '95 or '96. The issue is that the door strikers/latches changed in '96 to the later style so I'd have to check.
Does it have electric or manual windows. Mine has manual. How hard is it to convert.

1200 lbs of sensors, brackets, AC compressors, t-case gears, chains, brake drums/discs, pads, shoes, door handles, latches, control arms, radios, hvac controls, window tracks & motors, speakers, etc........ Literally filled my long bed MJ trailer a foot above the bed rails with nothing larger than seat slider bases.

All taken to the scrapper. Such a waste...... but SO liberating.

Next week go the body panels, drive shafts, wheels, bumpers, seats, push bars/grill guards etc.....

Plastic parts, door panels, hatch panels, dash clusters, dash trim, center consoles will be dumpster fodder.

Holy crap - he may be serious this time, no intervention required! :cheers:

Does it have electric or manual windows. Mine has manual. How hard is it to convert.

Should be manual. If its not, it's an easy swap as the doors are set up to accept either mechanism.

Holy crap - he may be serious this time, no intervention required! :cheers:

Very serious. Like..... I'm too old for this parting out/parts hoarding keerap and I've got a Hellcat now kinda serious.

Should be manual. If its not, it's an easy swap as the doors are set up to accept either mechanism.
If it will work on my 88, I want it. PM me with the particulars and I will most likely either pick it up myself or send the wife (boss) when it works for you.

Still want that shift bezel if that didn't make it to the scrap yard...

Haven't been to the yard to find one for ya yet.

Troy what do you still have of MJ interior plastics, rear cab stuff?

Enough to turn most of it to gray. All but the dash, door panels and sun visors.

Haven't been to the yard to find one for ya yet.
Hate to bug you, but do you have a rough idea when you could confirm. I am trying to get my rig to where I can get in and out without killing my knee.

Any black?

Yep. Not a complete set, but as I recall, I have a couple pairs of arm rests, door panels, kick panels, sill panels, A and B pillar panels and a black vinyl rear cab panel. I think I have the black plastic panel that goes above that too, not sure. Might have a mini-console. Might have sun visors and clips.

Hate to bug you, but do you have a rough idea when you could confirm. I am trying to get my rig to where I can get in and out without killing my knee.

I have a good door.....but the latch mechanism is missing....musta sold that a while back. $20 for the door if ya want it. It's manual window with crank mechanical and glass still in it. I have the 4x4 bezel too. $5.

As it turns out, I really needed the lock mechanism. Hypoid fixed me up.

The Purge 2........

3200 lbs across the scale so far...... netting me a whopping $72. :tear:

1st load this morning:

IMG_20160726_113852693_zpsmgaimb55.jpg

2nd load:

IMG_20160726_134133312_zpshres3o0z.jpg

IMG_20160726_134138697_zps8hkwtmnr.jpg

The stuff the scrapper wouldn't take, now curbside for the trash guy in the AM.....

IMG_20160726_144448648_zps3z2cso0z.jpg

IMG_20160726_144455599_zpswmdxxt7y.jpg

There was........ it's at the land fill now.

Put me down for two of the late fans, one shroud, and one early (GM style) tilt column.

Back