• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lot sale..... Yella's $5-$15 liquidation sale!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Time to get serious about this......

XJ doors, alloy wheels, bumpers, end caps, fenders (1st gen) , both gen grills, bezels, both gen tail lights, fender flares, hoods, 2dr doors (1st gen), glass, steering columns - all years, air bags, steering wheels, drive shafts, full size and compact spares, steel wheels, 1st gen header panels, turn signal and marker lenses, ECU's, TCU's, sensors, distributors, HO valve covers with breathers, flex plates, center consoles, latches, door handles, power window motors/tracks, rear hatch interior panels, alternators, p/s pumps........

Tons of wheel center caps! For late model aluminum (ecco, icon, canyon, grizzly, silver star, etc), center caps for Turbine wheels, and the large plastic screw-ons for early steel wheels $5 each!

LOTS more not listed!

Everything NOT Comanche/MJ will either be sold or scrapped.

I have one late model drivers front fender in black (looks like a certa fit) $20

Everything else - $5-$15!

PM me to set up a time to meet me at my storage lot and rummage through my parts pile! The more you buy, the better the deal!

Storage lot is near W. Belleview and S. Santa Fe. in Littleton.

Last edited:
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Late model center console, and parking brake, in gray? RENIX P.S. Pumps w/reservoir?

I have all of those for ya Mike.

Any chance you have a complete set of ecco's or grizzly's? Looking for DD set.

Also need a late model steering wheel and 4.0 auto front driveshaft.

I have a 2001 and I'm looking for a replacement AC vent for the center stack (left one if it makes a difference). I'd take the whole removable cover piece if it's hard to get just the vent. Black is preferred (if there is a choice).

I also need a replacement drivers side front power window assembly.

I could use a matching set of 4 wheels. I'm not terribly picky on style and they don't have to be in great condition as long as they're still round and hold air with a tire on them.

I work in the DTC, which is closer to you than where I live. So dropping by some evening after work this weekend (before Friday) would be best for me.

I knew I shoulda asked what else you had for sale when I was getting that roof rack. Do you know what's there without going to look? If you had a few certainties, I would make another trip down for rummaging.

--I would be interested if you have a second set (of 5) Eccos, assuming puttzer took a first set.

--Also need a front driveshaft from an auto XJ for a SYE. Just saw that puttzer needs one too, so I'll take a second if you have it.

--Do the doors have any rust? full set? 97+ fronts? I have rust at the bottoms of mine and was planning on grinding and painting this summer, but new doors would save a step.

Long shot, but I need the little clip that holds the center console lid shut. Would take a functional front ashtray in grey too. Don't smoke, but it drives me nuts that the little door is broken on mine. How can I keep my loose change safe from prying eyes??

Any skid plates?

Any chance you have a complete set of ecco's or grizzly's? Looking for DD set.

Also need a late model steering wheel and 4.0 auto front driveshaft.

No complete sets of aluminum wheels except for a set of snowflakes.

Have steering wheels

Not sure about the driveshaft. I'd have to measure or check to see if I marked them.

I have a 2001 and I'm looking for a replacement AC vent for the center stack (left one if it makes a difference). I'd take the whole removable cover piece if it's hard to get just the vent. Black is preferred (if there is a choice).

I also need a replacement drivers side front power window assembly.

I could use a matching set of 4 wheels. I'm not terribly picky on style and they don't have to be in great condition as long as they're still round and hold air with a tire on them.

I work in the DTC, which is closer to you than where I live. So dropping by some evening after work this weekend (before Friday) would be best for me.

I have lots of vents and center covers.

No wheel sets except for a set of snowflakes

No driver's front power window assemblies..... pretty sure I sold all of those.

I knew I shoulda asked what else you had for sale when I was getting that roof rack. Do you know what's there without going to look? If you had a few certainties, I would make another trip down for rummaging.

--I would be interested if you have a second set (of 5) Eccos, assuming puttzer took a first set.

--Also need a front driveshaft from an auto XJ for a SYE. Just saw that puttzer needs one too, so I'll take a second if you have it.

--Do the doors have any rust? full set? 97+ fronts? I have rust at the bottoms of mine and was planning on grinding and painting this summer, but new doors would save a step.

Long shot, but I need the little clip that holds the center console lid shut. Would take a functional front ashtray in grey too. Don't smoke, but it drives me nuts that the little door is broken on mine. How can I keep my loose change safe from prying eyes??

Any skid plates?

No wheel sets except for a set of snowflakes.

Not sure on the shafts...... have to measure if they're not marked.

I do believe I have a pair of late model fronts in dark green.

I do have console lid clips and I just might have that ashtray door.

I have lots of vents and center covers.

No wheel sets except for a set of snowflakes

No driver's front power window assemblies..... pretty sure I sold all of those.

I can live with snowflakes. I'll take them off your hands. And the vents.

If you don't have a window assembly I can always find one somewhere else.

I'll send you a PM.

I can live with snowflakes. I'll take them off your hands. And the vents.

If you don't have a window assembly I can always find one somewhere else.

I'll send you a PM.

Might have the assembly still in the door...... :dunno:

No black hood. No axles.

Sorry

Do you happen to have a drivers side door electric switch panel that would work in a 91?

I may have a chrome set for a 4-door.

Back