• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Re: Chop Top (under costruction)

Hey rockcrawler.. Who's longarm kit is that? Looks like TNT front arms.. what you have hiding in the backend there?
- Post up some pix of how you done your 4 links.. J/J's bottom & Rubi's Top or what? Pics, Pics & more Pics.. we'z all addicted to pics!

Build-On..:cheers:
.. BK

No man, none of the things that have done to my jeep cost me over $100. All of the suspension stuff is all custom build, the only thing I bought was the coils. I will try to post some pics if I can get my other PC hard drive recovered with all the building pictures.

Here is my ’90 MJ that I’ve had since brand new. After sitting in my garage for the past 10 years gathering dust, it’s once again licensed & trail ready!

373894930.jpg

369236470.jpg

Here is my ’90 MJ that I’ve had since brand new. After sitting in my garage for the past 10 years gathering dust, it’s once again licensed & trail ready!
Very Sweet MJ shortbox you have there!
- any more pix.. front shot
- where's the bumper's from (I like how you've mounted the rear winch and lights
- is that a Lund Moonvisor you have there and is the part number for an MJ or another Mid-size truck

Build-On.. :cheers: .. BK

hey james where are you wheelin at? thats a nice xj I live in sandy we go up goat mtn. out of estacada I would like to get a bunch of local guys together with xj's or whatever to go up goat for a saturday let me know if you might be interested you can find me on facebook under robert ashmore sandy got a pic of my dog taking a shit on the beach for profile pic.

Very Sweet MJ shortbox you have there!
- any more pix.. front shot
- where's the bumper's from (I like how you've mounted the rear winch and lights
- is that a Lund Moonvisor you have there and is the part number for an MJ or another Mid-size truck

Build-On.. :cheers: .. BK

Not the best pic, but...
367442626.jpg

I had the visor put on when the truck was new, but i believe it was a Lund that was meant for the MJ/XJ.

The back bumper was fabricated from scratch. I got some help :gag: from someone that has built a few before. Going to have some rock sliders built in the next few weeks.

Nanaimo, BC… I’ve driven through there a few times, but would like to go wheel’n up around there some time. :cheers:

Hi I'm new to the area.

2001 XJ
~3" Lift (OME 930 & 3/4 spacer, CS035RA)
31x10.5 Goodyear DuraTracs
OEM skid plates (steering, t-case, gas tank)
OEM Trac-Lock rear differential

Planning on...
SYE, rock rails, shackles and additional 1.5" coil spacers

Hi I'm new to the area.

2001 XJ
~3" Lift (OME 930 & 3/4 spacer, CS035RA)
31x10.5 Goodyear DuraTracs
OEM skid plates (steering, t-case, gas tank)
OEM Trac-Lock rear differential

Planning on...
SYE, rock rails, shackles and additional 1.5" coil spacers

Glad you made it over here! Post up a pic or two that clean jeep, before I help you destroy it.:cheers:

-Alex

Jesse
North Seattle
wheelin spots consist of Reiter, Walker valley, evans creek and any good ditches or stumps.

90xj w/96 HO 4.0 and updated cooling system
np231/aw4
4.5" lift with 32x11.50x15 on black steelies
30/35 both locked up
warn 12k

walkergateside.jpg

walkergatefront.jpg
walkerrock.jpg
jeepstump.jpg

Jesse
North Seattle
wheelin spots consist of Reiter, Walker valley, evans creek and any good ditches or stumps.

np231/aw4
30/35 both locked up
warn 12k
Hey Jesse,
Welcome to the NorthWest Chapter!
That's how a well used XJ should look..

Happy Wheel'in.. Brock

Jesse
North Seattle

np231/aw4
30/35 both locked up
warn 12k

walkergateside.jpg

walkergatefront.jpg

Where was that photo taken, the one with you going around the gate? I’ve seen similar photos of folks who live in the area.

Hi guys n girls im new here. Ive only had my XJ for 3 months now. A $650 craigslist special. It came chopped, and with a 3" lift. And was very un-taken care of.

It's an 85 2 door. Since i've had it i've replaced the water pump, & oil pan gasket. That took care of the leaks. Painted it, and put on the 31's. Greased all fittings, and replaced fluids. Ok yea. a tune up. I am new at working on my own rig, so i chickened out today and paid for all new brakes. That sucked, and i wish i just figured it out. I've done a few other little things to it. Next is the clutch, new top, working heater, and well... The list is long.

newshoes.jpg

It's got a cage. I need to add stiffiners. And am planning on adding to the cage. But i have alot left on just keeping it running good. And learning in the process. I have a long way to go. i read the forums here, and well another one quite often. Then go out and put to use what ive read and learned. lol

Ill post a few pics of it with the top off. but im actually just checking in. In the middle of a few tinkerings with the jeep.

Beaverton. we will have to take our chopped rigs wheeling when were both done. ive been saying it forever but i hope its done by the end of the year.

Well, I guess I had not done so before now, so here it is:
'90 4.0, AW4, NP242, 2 inch (unknown coils front/ blocks back), 30 and 35 (29spline 8.25 waiting to go in), 31x10.50 BFG AT's, stock steelies, Laredo package (most stuff works!), 242K as of right now (actually, no idea how long it's had the 31's, and the gears are stock, so prolly more).

90Cherokee.jpg

Back