• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

thanks for all the comments, the rear end holds up really well and is a pretty easy swap also has more after market parts then you would expect. also i will try to get pictures of my new bumers and sliders up i just had made for it.

2001 White XJ

Jeep

Jeep

Jeep

2001 White XJ
OME 930 Coils, 2" coil spacers, Rusty's Quick Discos, RE Lower Control Arms, LP D30 (uhg)
4.0L, AW4, NP231 w/ SYE
Factory Skids (steering, t-case, gas tank)
Rusty's rock rails
OME CS035RA leafs, 6" shackles, Chry 8.25 w/ LSD
31" Goodyear Dura Tracs
More to come... some day

Let me know what you think. Only been on two runs with you guys a long time ago. Once when it was stock at tahuya and once at evans when i ripped off my bushwackers. Looking forward to getting back into wheelin and doing some more runs with you guys!

where abouts in portland???

92XJkid , Did you bring that jeep from overseas? I noticed your swing away, swings to the left. Which would put your tire in traffic, or road.

Rubi Kid, Post some up close pictures of your flairs, what are they? They Look different.. not stock..

92XJkid , Did you bring that jeep from overseas? I noticed your swing away, swings to the left. Which would put your tire in traffic, or road.

either way you mount it you will have draw backs i mean you have to open it every time you wanna get in the back but for the way i park at my house this it there better way to have it hope i didnt ruin your day by mounting it this way. :rof:

either way you mount it you will have draw backs i mean you have to open it every time you wanna get in the back but for the way i park at my house this it there better way to have it hope i didnt ruin your day by mounting it this way. :rof:

It ruined my day.

Rubi Kid, Post some up close pictures of your flairs, what are they? They Look different.. not stock..

Yeah after the bushwackers didnt work i had to big of cut outs to mess around with the stock ones, plus i think i already got rid of them. But these are just some rubber flares i ordered from jeep essentials for like 50 bucks. They did the trick to satisfy the police. They come with self tapping screws you just screw into the under side of the fender well. For the fronts i just made some notchs in the fender and folded them inside so i had someway to screw them on.

Nope, was just hopin you had a better more exotic reason. Imported from GB, or Aus...

Its your jeep.

Back