• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

All I found on their website is a hammer and swiss army knife type thing. Rich will know though.

I've seen them at my local store anyhow...I remember looking at it and thinking about everyones bumper. :dunno:

~Scott

here is a pic of my Jeep its a stock YJ
Copy3ofIMG_1612.jpg

Here's mine after the lift this weekend. Tomorrow it goes to get the front regeared to 4.10 to match my new rear, and to be aligned. It had some pretty bad vibes, so I spaced the transfer case lower with some washers and now it is a lot better, but still vibrates a bit. I have a SYE kit and new rear driveshaft on the way to take care of that.

DSCF9179.jpg

2xjs and a vette nice

Here's mine after the lift this weekend. Tomorrow it goes to get the front regeared to 4.10 to match my new rear, and to be aligned. It had some pretty bad vibes, so I spaced the transfer case lower with some washers and now it is a lot better, but still vibrates a bit. I have a SYE kit and new rear driveshaft on the way to take care of that.

DSCF9179.jpg

2xjs and a vette nice

Thanks. The Vette is actually my brother's. My brother is in the Army, stationed in Italy and my parents are selling their house, so the Vette lives in my garage until my parents find a new house (they're looking at one with 2 lifts in the garage, I hope they buy it!)

well here is mine,
1992 Laredo
4.0HO
cherybomb glass pack
rustys cold air intake k&n filter
e3 plugs
flow daddy stainless header
optima yellow top
in 2 weeks im lifting her a staggering 2"(HOT DAWG!)

Back