• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

So here is my new rig. Ben you should still recognize it. :woohoo:

newjeep010.jpg

:conceited
newjeep008.jpg

:conceited
newjeep009.jpg

Not too bad. 3" lift not sure where from, it was on it when I got it. It is the 2.5l again, 5 speed instead of 4 I swapped over my steering parts to get rid of death wobble, with a lot of help yesterday I got my exhaust, and headers swapped over for a little more zip. Nothing too special yet but with a cage to cut out of my other rig I will be putting together some new sliders, and a tube bumper.

Lookin good!!! I like the flat black, have any plans to paint the grill?

I am hoping that monday I will start cutting the cage out of the other rig. Then will come sliders :)

Not sure on the grille yet. I have an all black one on my parts rig. With this one being more of a gunmetal color I don't really hate it so I can't quite decide.

That's because it's probably sitting down at the Pick-n-pull. ;)

i wouldnt doubt it. I debated calling the guy up the other day to see what he did with it.... but that probably woundn't be a good idea.

he's convinced himself that i screwed him over, even though i gave him a ton of parts, told him every little thing wrong with it, and told him how to do a bunch of stuff he wanted to do. The car i traded for it needed a headgasket, rear wheel bearings, a booster/master cyl, and pads/rotors. all he said was "yeah it might need brakes."

i wouldnt doubt it. I debated calling the guy up the other day to see what he did with it.... but that probably woundn't be a good idea.

he's convinced himself that i screwed him over, even though i gave him a ton of parts, told him every little thing wrong with it, and told him how to do a bunch of stuff he wanted to do. The car i traded for it needed a headgasket, rear wheel bearings, a booster/master cyl, and pads/rotors. all he said was "yeah it might need brakes."
I'll trade my XJ for your Supra..

all the XJ needs is a little TLC:farmer:

Hello,

I'm a newb to the site and have some mechanical issues to sort out but I'm sure if I spent some time searching the forum I can find the answers. In the meantime please enjoy some pictures. I apologize for the cheesy nature of my website it's a bit "thrown together". By all means though please PM me if you have answers or comments cause I have some research to do.

http://173.203.97.27/index.html

needflares.jpg

notmuddyenough.jpg

Welcome... Nice lookin rig!!

Good to see you made it in here Travis.

Thanks guys!

I'm looking forward to getting in some more trail time soon. Thanks Joe for the advice about checking the gear ratio and everything else. I should be out getting muddy this weekend but really need to get other boring domestic tasks completed.

The%20Jolly%20Roger%20XJ
1989 2dr. 6in. lift, 33'' Procomps, sye, conrtol arm drop brackets, ARC Fab. adjustable lower control arms. 4.56 gears locked front and rear.
PICT0005.jpg
[/IMG]
The%20Jolly%20Roger%20XJ
The%20Jolly%20Roger%20XJ

Back