• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Ha. I drive 70mph every day on I-205, sr14, and I-5. with 6inches of lift and 33's. It's the funnest part of my day.... It's like a roller coaster...WEEEEEEE..!!! :eek: :wow:
You're actually only doing 45.. and pissing off the people trying to do 60..

:eye:

This is my baby. There are many like it, but this one is mine. '00 Sport with ABS, back drums and 139.5K.

The only non-stock items are ProComp ES3000s (unlifted) and studded Mastercraft Glacier Grip II tires (for the next few months anyway). During non-winter months, I'll be using inset TJ wheels with all-terrain 31s.

I'm in the process of adding a Class 4 trailer hitch, wiring, trailer brake controller, airbags and an auxiliary transmission cooler (no HD cooling from the factory due to lack of factory hitch).

On the road again.....

Chris - Federal Way, Next to Dash PT State Park.
87 Renix, just picked it up a couple days ago..It's my 3rd XJ. 4.0l limited, 3" RC, 31 A/Ts etc..No good pics yet, just from yesterdays snow sitting in the parking lot.

IMG_2231.jpg

1122001115.jpg

Hello all new resident here just moved up from San Diego. Here's a picture of my 97.
bronco.jpg

welcome to the crazy house. hang up your hat and stay a while

99 4.0 ax-15 231 hp 30 8.8 open/lsd 4.10s 4.5-5 inches 31/10.50 pro comp xmts. Its way to tall for the tires but they weren't supposed to go on it in the first place I have to get some stuff finished and get a few bills paid before I can buy new rubber. It wheels better than I thought it would so I'm happy for now. Well more like I was happy now I want more.
ad8a58e8-e902-456b.jpg

Just realized i don't have many pics of it. I will take some more today
Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

I know its not a xj/mj but I just wanted to add to the Directory.

Chaz
Milwaukie, OR

bSnow.jpg

a.jpg

-1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
-5.2L V8
-147,000 Miles
-New Cold Air Intake
-New Throttle body spacer
-Dana 30 Front
-Dana 35 Rear out of a 97 with disk brakes
-3.73 Gears F/R
-New Lock Rite locker in rear
-NP231 T-Case (2hi, 4hi & 4low) Swaped out from the NP249
-8" Long Arm Lift
-New drop pitman arm
-New custom steering stabilizer
-Front end pushed forward to run 35s-37s (Was running 35's but went back to 33's)
-Front Drive line out of a 97 Wrangler TJ...Longer and Bigger then stock ZJ drive line
-New ProComp ES9000 Shocks
-Dark Tinted Windows
-Rebuilt T-Case 231 T-case (Getting ready to swap in a 242)
-Custom Front Bumper
-Custom Rear Bumper with Hitch
-Gas tank skid plate
-New quick diss Mud Flaps
-JKS quick diss sway bar links
-New Fire Extinguisher
-New Cobra CB
-New custom blue led dash lights
-New 8000K HID Kit
-New Offroad lights with custom 8000K Hid's built in.
-New OHV tag
-Roof Rack (50"x40"x6")
-16" Rubicon Wheels
-285/75/16 Mud tires with 40%

Last edited:
Back