• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

^thank you i just learned so much just buy reading that.

I like this site so much there's a bunch of people helping everyone out and i think that that's every cool that people do that

Hi my name is Amanda and this is my 1990 XJ My husband has 89 MJ we enjoy working on our jeeps together and this is what i have so far, and a lot more to do ! We are in Vancouver WA. :cheers::cheers:

myxj03.jpg

Are you in Arlington alot ? just wondering because I see a comanche just like this up in town by the mcChevron almost everytime I go to town . If so hi ! im the dude in the purple cherokee thats all scratched up,with a sticky lifter lol

I baught the truck from a girl up in arlington back in april. You must have met her or her boyfriend. Its quite a bit different now.

Hi my name is Amanda and this is my 1990 XJ My husband has 89 MJ we enjoy working on our jeeps together and this is what i have so far, and a lot more to do ! We are in Vancouver WA. :cheers:

Welcome to Naxja! I'll keep an eye out for you two. I'm always running around town in my XJ so if you see me just wave...I'll wave back :wave:

89heap
looks good, when you put that plate on check in side the frame for cracks. cuz you never know how long its been lifted.
good looking jeep!!

Back