• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifty time!

yeah

Thanks Ryan for the screamin deal

leaving to get those mounted now pics later

Here it is with tires

IMG_0759.jpg

Lookin' good Joe! The finished product should be great!

Thanks guys I want to test it out. who's up for this weekend? :eyes:

Cndlpwr said:
I feel like a proud papa! :tears: They were such good springs.. :bawl:
yeah I wish I could get that fawking steering stablizer off so I could put the OME one on. I just got the stockone reattached fully hopefully it will help with the wobble Ive been getting since adding the new tires

WaXJ_Skier said:
yeah I wish I could get that fawking steering stablizer off so I could put the OME one on. I just got the stockone reattached fully hopefully it will help with the wobble Ive been getting since adding the new tires
Use that new fangled phone of yours and take some freaking pictures!!!:rattle:

DrSockMonkey said:
Use that new fangled phone of yours and take some freaking pictures!!!:rattle:

fine here ya go
IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Looks good!:yelclap: Is it me or does your alignment look off?:dunno: What kind of shape are you fender flares in? I'm looking for some.

Edit: Nevermind I think it mostly the camera angle. However, I do imagine it's off. :)

DrSockMonkey said:
Looks good!:yelclap: Is it me or does your alignment look off?:dunno: What kind of shape are you fender flares in? I'm looking for some.

Edit: Nevermind I think it mostly the camera angle. However, I do imagine it's off. :)

my alignment is horridly off right now. I dind't notice till I put the 32s on. It wobbles like crazy when I hit bumps

Avanteone said:
Good color choice, you don't see many of those around. :cheers:

I completely agree its my favorite vehichle color actually. my van (let it RIP) was the same color.

Back