• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifty time!

It's done as of 7:00pm didn't take any pics yet because i decided to haul my @ss down to Auburn for some all you can eat spaghetti (kinda regretting finishing that). I'm @ work so I'll take some pics tomorrow and post up

CanMan said:
Umm yea. That bushing you brought in was fawkered up. Al least it is done now. Time for some tires!

should be taken care of tomorrow hope to have them mounted thursday or friday

Here we go
IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

and my new purchase today to go with the tires tomorrow
IMG_0758.jpg
x4

DrSockMonkey said:
Get your shackles yet?

got some off ebay earlier today. They should be here next week. So everything should even out after I get those. Can't wait for that and the new (to me) tires. I might have a decent rig after that.

WaXJ_Skier said:
got some off ebay earlier today. They should be here next week. So everything should even out after I get those. Can't wait for that and the new (to me) tires. I might have a decent rig after that.
Cool, what size tires are you getting?

DrSockMonkey said:
Cool, what size tires are you getting?

32" BFG ATs

for reference this is how it looked before

Drivewayshot.jpg

we need to go wheeling now

DrSockMonkey said:
Looks nice Joe, I gotta put on my shackles too and my lovely SYE which is sitting on my bedroom floor. Looking forward to it. :D :D :D

So let me get this straight. Your wife buys a membership, AND you've got a SYE in your bedroom? Sounds a little kinky to me.....:laugh3:

DrSockMonkey said:
I am a lucky bastard aint I? :laugh3:

SYE isn't short for Slip Yoke Eliminator in this case is it?

*Edit* I just hijacked my own thread didn't I? **

Fenders have been trimmed and I have some slightly used 32" BFG ATs in my cargo hold. I will be getting them mounted tomorrow and I'll post some pics after.

Back