• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift rears 35s and breaks ?

8" is super stable. try hitting the twisties in a reliant robin, the 8" xj on pizza cutters will win

I didnt bother to read after I got to the point of people complaining about 8" lifts as if one lift size fits all. I personally run the Iron rock 6.5 LA kit with 35" tires and 4.88 gears in both my D30 and C8.25 axles. I run mine through alot of tough stuff and so far my axles are holding just fine. I run ARB's front and rear. I did all the gear work and install myself. Knowing how to set up an axle will get you better results and can make the axle much stronger then stock just by getting a pattern right. I wouldnt go bigger then 35's with the stock 30 and 8.25 but thats just me. I love my Iron Rock lift. Its proved itself beyond my expectations and have nothing but praise for the company. If you have any questions for me just shoot me a PM. Oh, and I drive my every day to work and back and it drives great, better then stock as a matter of fact. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back