• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift kit install help in Indy

yep yep, come check us out. Its always an entertaining evening, with plenty of BS to go around. My names Ed, I live in the little house next to shop. Some of the midwest NAXJA guys met me at redbird cleanup... Riley party will be fun too, sorry couch is taken, bring a tent...

It goes a long way with me.

Hello my mane is Porky and I am adicted to sweet tea fro McDonalds.

HAHA! They is Good. The larges are about to go up to 1.50 now! BOO!!!!!

Still $.99 in Martinsville

Still is here but i got charged 1.49 for one at the one here and when i go to the window she was telling me that they aren't gonna be a dollar much longer.

some mc donalds are privetly owned so they can charge a little more, one down the street from me charges like $.50 less than the privet owned one a couple blocks further on stuff like bigmac meal or big breakfast.

to stay on topic:

keep spraying that PB blaster, it will make the guys working for beer happier, i got help working on my lift for a large DD coffie, he wasnt even a jeep guy just loved making stuff diffrent :cheers:

Back