• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

life is good....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Just sitting here this evening awaiting the family to arrive and sipping on a cold Blue Moon that is wrapped in an OK Automotive and Towing coozie (or huggie for some of you others :D) and realizing that life is indeed good....I have my health (kind of :D), my family and some damn good friends..hope ya all have a good Christmas.....

Cheeseman-OUT!

Yes Sir,I agree life is good...Enjoy the Blue Moon and let up on the bacon thang... :D Your health will be fine.

Most important, enjoy the time with family and friends.

:cheers: Everyone..

Nick

Go Bengals!!WHO-DEY!!!

And most of all you have Cheese! Have a good one guys! :cheers:

You're right, Tyler. Merry Christmas and happy New Year and all that jazz!

Glad I had a small part in the making of memories Tyler.

Merry Christmas!

:wave:

haha Mike, I was wondering if you would read this..Merry Christmas to ya as well :thumbup:

Merry Christmas Cheese Man, tell Camille and Case the same. I hope to talk to you soon.
-Collin

Your right...life is good! Spent Christmas in rare form! My wife is from a family of 12 so it's normally chaos. This year...my wife, myself, and our daughter (27 years old)..nobody else (Sunday is xmas on my wifes side). I smoked some lobster and crab legs on my Traeger Smoker, we exchanged gifts, had a few cocktails, and played Monopoly Wii all night! With my daughter having a fairly serious boyfriend, our crazy work schedules, it was rare to be just the 3 of us again! Kind of miss the days gone when it was that way all the time as I'm really struggling with empty nest syndrome as crazy as it sounds.

Back