• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LA upgrade kits (recommendations)

If you buy the TNT kit...I hope you never have to mess with the trans or t-case on the trail otherwise you have to take apart the entire front suspension.

Also what good is the clearance when you only have 2wd because your driveshaft is the lowest part?

Last edited:
andrew2516 said:
If you buy the TNT kit...I hope you never have to mess with the trans or t-case on the trail otherwise you have to take apart the entire front suspension.

Also what good is the clearance when you only have 2wd because your driveshaft is the lowest part?

I can reach pretty much all the components and work on my TC/tranny with the pan on. Itd only really have to come off if i wanted to actually drop the TC and the tranny.

people always say that about the drive shaft but really its not that bad, its barely lower then the left arm, its just as bad as the rear driveshaft (not like thats not exposed) and the chances of really hitting it arent that good even if you drive by braile. plus whats a front DS at the PAP? $40?

Just so im not ONLY praising TnT. I will say that there customer service SUCKED balls, you would think that if you spend $1200+ on theyre parts they would at least return your calls, e-mails, and/or messages but not untill i threatened them with a nasty write up on here did they call me, and the owner Bob was pretty pissed off.

Claytons customer service is pretty freaking good hes a nice guy to talk to and totally answered all our questions, and Full Traction was great on the phone too.

Back