• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kurt??

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
ok anyone heard from kurt?? cant get him on ph....next step i guess is to make a trip over to houston to check on him and his fam....????????

He's fine. He's just busy. His spirit lurks on here and always watches what we do.

One time, when I was a kid, I got bit by a bear.

Did he change #'s or something? I tried calling both his and his wife's phone and both said they were temp. disconnected!

Jay, you must of called the one day our phones were off. I lost track of the days and paid the bill late.

My family and I are doing just fine. I have been busy with work and studying to join the Masons. Those two take alot out of me. I have also been trying to find a fast track course to become a paramedic. Things have been crazy around here. I also have been working with my father in law trying to get this retirement house built. So yeah I have been busy.

But yes I still lurk around here and check things out when I can. If you guys even need me, PM me. I always check to see if I have any PMs even if I don't have time to spy on you guys. lol

But thanks for caring, means alot to me.

LOL... Chia, we need to hang out again and let the kids play. I just hope Lily doesn't beat up your boy too bad.

Aren't masons like brick layers or somethin? We call those "Mexicans" here around Dallas. haaha :D

Aren't masons like brick layers or somethin? We call those "Mexicans" here around Dallas. haaha :D

Oh, you want to start with the Mexican jokes, huh?

Remember I know a TON of them.

Back