• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Knucklehead's blog

Soooo when ya come to Oregon and get settled.... NWC build party at your place right? Lol hopefully you can get a chance to wheel with us, be interesting to see how you do on the different terrain as we don't get that dry rock crawling grip like you guys do.

i am 100% sure i'll be hosting build parties at my shop once i build it.
i am still a year or so from the big move north though.
looks like i may have to sell the 42" pitbull rockers & get some boggers to handle your muddy oregon trails though!

Tim's wheeled TSF before. ;)
IMG_0167.jpg

Grats' on the real estate success, Tim. Let us know when you make the move North, and we can lend a hand with the move.

that was a fun trip hanging out with the NWC at TSF.
can't wait to wheel some more with you guys up there.
i love the green scenery much more than dusty desert terrain.

I can swing by in the AM for a couple hours before work as well

I can swing by in the AM for a couple hours before work as well

thanks Moe!
we attack at dawn...well, 8:00 anyway.

i'm back!
my wife Diane got the interwebs all hooked up in the new shop apartment today.
massive THANKS to my buddy Ron & NAXJA brothers Jes, Lou, & Moe for helping me move saturday & Pat on sunday. THANKS guys, I really appreciate it!!!!!
it will be a while until i get unpacked & settled into the new shop. we are now 100% out of the old property & it will close escrow this friday or next monday. woo hoo $$$
got my tool box secured back together & leveled in position last night & started unpacking the boxes & crates of tools back into it. this will be interesting living in an apartment above my old shop building, but we will be saving a shit-ton of $ every month plus reinvesting the funds from the old place into a few more rental properties in Oregon.

While you're at it spend some of those duckets on Diane!

The old/new place looks like an awesome spot. And hopefully we can do a bbq and BS sometime this summer there! Congratulations TIM!!

damn. thats badass.

While you're at it spend some of those duckets on Diane!

The old/new place looks like an awesome spot. And hopefully we can do a bbq and BS sometime this summer there! Congratulations TIM!!

she understands that if we save & invest properly that i can retire before i turn 50 & we can enjoy all our time together instead of me stressed out from managing our family business all the time.

update: no jeep news at all other than the green heep now has Oregon plates on it.
got the cottage on the Oregon coast rented out with a year lease. woo hoo!
bought a house & rented it to a buddy fur well under market rent.
have two more duplex's in contract, hopefully they close next week. they are all full so that adds 4 more units to the empire. made a lowball offer on a small fixer upper this morning.
sold one beater house last week. my real estate business is getting pretty big now.
i'm thinking of selling the big red p.o.s. heep to help fund more real estate so i can get the **** out of california. i'm shooting for january to blow the coop. hopefully i can pull it off.

Damn

So I finally got to see Oregon when I drove to Bend to pick up my MJ.... I think I'm in love. Tim you definitely got the right idea!

Me too!

So I finally got to see Oregon when I drove to Bend to pick up my MJ.... I think I'm in love. Tim you definitely got the right idea!

did you go up 5 to 126 in eugene?
if so then you drove through cottage grove.
there are so many beautiful places to stop & camp, hike, or fish on that route!

did you go up 5 to 126 in eugene?
if so then you drove through cottage grove.
there are so many beautiful places to stop & camp, hike, or fish on that route!
Nah I took 97 so I could stop at Crater Lake. I will have to go up there next time for sure. Now I just need to find any bs excuse to make the trip haha

Back