• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep an eye out for my jeep that just got stolen!!!

Glad to see that they didn't smash it up or roll it into a river/lake.

What's the plan for it?

Thanks everyone! Im glad to have it back without too much missing or damaged, much better situation then getting completely dicked by progressive. An adjuster should be out today or tomorrow to assess the damages and missing parts then ill figure out how much $ ill be getting. I might just buy some wheels and fix the ignition and keep rocking it...or put stock axles underneath it and sell it, maybe sell it as it, maybe put the axles under my yj until i get my one tons built...idk yet.

The rear fiberglass fenders were not installed yet, and now the front ones are off also. I sold the whole set of front and rear fiberglass fenders and axles to a friend of mine and threw the stock fenders back on the front. Definitely not putting 37s on the xj lol.

I pulled the mastercraft seats out and put in a pair dark gray 97+ buckets and matching bench, replaced the ignition and battery, and already and scored a d30 with 4.56s. Ill be putting a d30 and 8.25 or 8.8 under it and picking up a set of jk rubi wheels to throw on it and keep it for my dd/light camping vehicle.

I have a kingpin d60 already for the yj and a buddy of mine ended up with a bunch of 40" MTRs so ill probably be picking up a set from him soon. Then i just need to find time to build all the suspension and get my d60/14bolt under the wrangler.

Glad to see that they didn't smash it up or roll it into a river/lake.

What's the plan for it?

Why ya gotta say river like it's a bad thing huh?

Back