• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep an eye out for my jeep that just got stolen!!!

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
Just discovered that my jeep got stolen last night...the plates are 682 ZCL Its a 1996 Jeep Cherokee, most of it is painted rescue green, the doors are dark green, and the front fiberglass fenders are flat black, there are black louvered panels on the hood. It has 35x12.5 mtr kevlars on flat black mickey thompson aluminum wheels. The axles are hp44 and 9" with 5.13 gears, one ton steering...If anyone sees any of these parts for sale please let me know immediately, or if you see my jeep driving around the lakewood/denver area crash it immediately, please take the law into your own hands, if you have a gun please shoot the driver in the face and kill him/her immediately.

DSC00489 by proracedriver616, on Flickr

DSC00453 by proracedriver616, on Flickr

If I see the ****er up here I'll take care of it. Don't worry, I'll make sure its not you driving before I run them off the road and perform a double tap.

A high capacity crossbow no doubt.....:laugh:

Totally sucks Seth. The trend right now is mostly just joy riding. Hopefully it turns up abandoned in Denver or Lakewood somewhere soon.

okay shooting them in the face may be a little extreme, but if you see any of the parts for sale or spot the jeep please call 911 and then get ahold of me please. I am so bummed out and pissed off at the same time, i really hope it turns up :(

I commute the entire front range daily, so I'll keep an eye out.

I f'ing hate people.

And statistically speaking the wheels/tires go first, then aftermarket parts - keep checking Craigslist/Ebay.

I lost all my guns in a freak canoeing accident, however I did just buy a case of high capacity pressure cookers that I could rig up and lob out of my jeep if I see them up north.

Thanks everyone, forgot to mention that there are 14" fox remote resi shocks in the back, if they stole it to part out i imagine those will turn up for sale sometime soon

I have you cross-posted on FR4x4

Took a couple of your photos and made a "Be on the lookout" memo to all of the Jeffco S.O. shifts so they can keep an eye out for it. :thumbup:

I drive over 100 miles a day so I will keep my eyes out. Of I see it, I promise I won't let it get away!

I just found out that the pieces of shit came back last night and attempted to steal someones motorcycle that lives a few buildings down in my apartment complex...I guess they tried to load it into a truck and dropped it then drug it and pretty much totalled the bike...I was thinking of setting my bike out by the street as bait and waiting up, but all i have is a highlift jack handle and steak knives lol if i had a handgun id definately do it

Back