• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas wheelin' @ Tuttle Creek 9/26/09

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Blake (KSXJ) and I are gonna make a run out to Tuttle Creek on the 26th of this month. The Kansas Krawl is going on that weekend, but we are just heading out on our own to do some wheeling. If anyone else is interested in meeting up out there let me know. We will be leaving from Blakes house in Olathe early Saturday morning.

Cheeseman-OUT!

Damn I wish I could go but sadly work is going to keep me away. Tyler don't worry about bringing that hood down. I quit my part time job so until that issues works itself out I have no more jeep budget. I'll just have to come up and get it from you after the halloween season is over.

Parakeet

I am not too worried about the $ on the hood Chris, I will bring it down w/ me and leave it at Blakes place and you can get it when ever. It is just in the way in the shop. I am a believer in good karma......

I havn't been to the beat in years... Well I am sure that when tyler gets there we will start drinking so we can pass out and wake up early to go wheeling!

He speaks... i know...

Tyler give me a buzz the 26th. Im going to compete in the small tire class comps this year. After the comps I will have to put the 38's on and we will have to meet up and wheel.

Ha I know. Just try to keep your pants on when you see the toy in action... :rolleyes:

Pulled side glass, added hip bars, added the winch.... I see bad things happening this weekend... Krawl is always a blast.

100_3604.jpg

sounds good Josh. I am heading to KC to stay at Blakes friday night and we will head out that way Saturday morning sometime. I am sure we will run into each other :D

I am sure that we can get something organized for around that time. I am wanting to head back to KS Rocks for a trip. That is just a few hours for you in Leavenworth. Also looking for a fall trip back to Disney.

Screw Halloween plan something for the begining of november. I wanna be able to wheel with you guys.

Parakeet

ok deal but dont leave the planning up to me :gee:

also im not in Leavenworth anymore (thats just where my mom got a job), im in Parkville, MO and im gonna be going to school at park university for a bit and then hopefully transfer to KU

KU...well..hmmm, cough, cough...wheelin' trip canceled :D

haha why is that? i dont know much about the school except for that they have a great architecture program and medical school program and a awesome campus. whats the scoop on your part tyler?

Darn, I went last weekend. One of these times I'm gonna have to head out there and try to wheel with you guys.

BTW, saw your rig on I-70 Reichy with J-May tuggin' right behind you. Wife and I were heading to Salina to pick up some mud tires/new rims for the XJ, looks awesome now :D

Actually a good weekend that I know I'll be wheeling is the first weekend in Dec. We always do our pre-run for wheeling 4 toys that weekend. But I will say I will be wheeling in Nov probally the second weekend. I can't wait from aug to dec without wheeling a little at least.

Parakeet

Back